Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Maintenance Spanking, a day late

Monday, Dec. 21, Shortest day of the year, but not the shortest spanking. Having missed the scheduled day of Sunday, we both knew a spanking would be delivered today. She said during the day to report at 8 pm and be ready. Obediance is my nature and 8 pm found me draped over the wedge pillow with my ass presented. She arrived a few minutes later and began to chose implements for tonight's session. She got the purse paddle, one exotic wood paddle with holes, coil of rope, leather strap, and short hair brush out and with her bare hands amounted to six implements. She began with her bare hands as a warm up but quickly evolved into a full spanking. Before that was over, she reached for the leather strap. Hand swats and strap lashes overlapped each other as the tempo never paused. The strap lashed both cheeks repeatedly for several minutes before it struck lower on sit spots and upper thighs. Changing implements, without pause occurred again as swats from the purse paddle were interwoven with the strap lashes until the strap yielded to the wood implement. The purse paddle's cherry wood found its liking the full round of my cheeks and paddled them relentlessly. Several minutes later the same seamless transfer to the rope coil releived the purse paddle of its duty. The rope, feels much like some floggers, covering a wide area. From shoulder blades to upper thighs, it covered much flesh. I could feel the heat coming off my hide and I knew the session was far from over. The exotic wood paddle took over from the rope without so much as a hiccup as the spanking continued. Strikes ranged from medium to hard as swats rained down on my ass. Another bare hand segment rested the wood paddle before the short hair brush got its first taste of my red and hot skin. Covering a small area, it took many swats to give my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs a good hair brushing. An encore from the leather strap took over for the hairbrush and lashed both cheeks solidly. The concept of an encore became popular as the purse paddle found my sore cheeks to its liking. The finale was another bare hand spanking on lower cheeks and upper thighs as my moist eyes forced out a few tears. She spanked for a few more minutes before ending with a nice fondling of my balls. Glancing at the clock as she helped me up, I noticed this spanking lasted a full 35 minutes with no breaks at all. The six toys gave a varied long maintenance session. The next spanking should be on Thursday, but being Friday is Christmas it may be put off. I traditionally receive a good Christmas Day spanking so that may constitute the maintenance. Time will tell. A big thank you to all readers, new and established, for your continued support. As always, questions and comments are not only welcome, but encouraged. All will be answered individually right here. I take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a session!! I'm curious about the rope. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good comment/question about the coil of rope, Nora-Jane, and thanks for leaving it. The rope is exactly as it states, a length of rope coiled much like a lariat you would see hanging on a western saddle. It can be any type, hemp, cotton, plastic, you name it. This one was red and made of hemp fibers, so it is a bit more coarse than cotton. It acts somewhat like a flogger in coverage, but the texture is different from leather falls of a flogger. More thud than sting with the way she spanks with it. Much easier to demonstrate than try to explain. Someday, I'll show you how it feels.

      Delete
  2. I love the description!! 9nce you said lariat, I knew EXACTLY what you meant. 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do stumble across a good descriptor now and then....lol

      Delete