Friday, October 30, 2020

Spanked...short handles...Day 14

Tonights spanking was due and delivered at 8 pm. The wedge pillow was in place and toys laid out. She mush have liked the difference in feel that we used yesterday as these were the same. One leather, one wood and one rubber and they are, the flexible leather paddle, a wooded spatula and the rubber paddle. She directed me up over the wedge pillow with ass protruded to be spanked. Her warm up today consisted of a bare hand spanking which, near the end the spanks were getting quite hard. The main event began with the flexible leather paddle. No soft fur side used tonight as all the swats were with the leather side. A short segment which I learned during the course of the spanking was the method. No long segments with each device, but sort suprts of each several times, so there were many implement changes. All the implements had short handles so she was able to stand close to me with the free hand either across and holding my hip or placed in the small of my back. This stance allowed her to keep me in position and steady herself while her other hand swung the implements with authority. The wodden spatula was next and with a hole in the center, stung severely. All areas got spanked during this session, full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. My skin was already bright pink before the rubber paddle made its first contact which caused a yelp. Several more, each with a yelp completed the first of many turns of each implement. From then on it was impossible to determine which came next or for how long. All I know is my ass took a solid spanking from each device interspurrsed with hard bare hand spankings. She finished up and told me of the counts. One hundred with each of the flexible leather and wooden spatula and 50 with the rubber paddle. I hugged, kissed and thanked her for delivering a good hard spanking. Again, I wish to thank all readers for their support and their questions or comments. I really appreciate each and every one of you. Stay tuned...daily spankings mean daily reporting. Until next time.....

2 comments: