Friday, October 16, 2020

First of Many

Thursday, Oct. 15, Spanked for Maintenance build up. A bit of explanation may be necessare here. For most readers, you are aware of my accident 3 weeks aga in which I broke 3 ribs and have been laid up. Well, time is a great healer and together we determined maintenance spankings should resume. She always errors on the side of caution, so I was informed this would be short and I will go thru a build up program to get back to the level where I can accept a full maintenance spanking. I am to receive daily spankings, short but increasing in force and length until she feels regular maintenance can be tollerated. So for the first time in 3 week, I was summonded and reported at the proper time. The wedge pillow was in place along with our most generic implement. The big wood paddle would serve as the tool to slowly build me back up. I took position, totally nude over the wedge pillow thus presentingmy bare ass as the imobile target for her. She began with a light bare hand spanking along with a few hard swats. Checking with me often, she continued. Sufficiently warmed up, she went to the paddle. I felt the smooth cool painted surface of the Baltic Birch Plywood against my warm cheeks as she laid to paddle against me. She drew the paddle back and I anxiously awaited that first full swat. Then it landed...SMACK !! The Baltic Birch met bare flesh and won the contest handily. I processed the pain and enjoyed the first swat in 3 weeks both at the same time. She briefly checked with me, and after I assured her all was OK, she unloaded. 19 more hard swats full on both cheeks, I responded to each but making sure not to lose position. If I wavered even a bit, I quickly hurried to put my ass back into the breach to accept the next swat. She halted after the 20 strokes had been delivered saying, that is enough for the first time. She explained I would be spanked every day increasingly until she felt I could accept a full maintenance session. At that point, regularly scheduled maintenance spankings will begin. I stood, hugged, kissed and thanked her for administering this first spanking. Reports of the daily spankings will be left here as they occur however short the reports turn out to be. At this time I wish to thank all readers for their patience as I recovered from broker ribs. Even though reports will be short but daily, questions and comments are still encouraged and will be answered. Welcome back the MY MAINTENANCE DAY blog and I wish the best to all readers, new and established.

2 comments:

  1. It must have been a relief to Ms. Mirage to be able to administer the paddling as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. She knew I needed it and she knew How much I could take. 20 hard strokes was just right.

    ReplyDelete