Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Spanked to tears.....Day 5

Being away for the weekend costs us two days of spankings. We had brought toys, but simply no way we could do a proper spanking. All that changed on Monday night. Late in the afternoon, she gave a short but direct notification....."you will be spanked at 8 pm tonight", she said. Reporting at the designated time, she had the wedge pillow in place and 3 toys laid out. I took position presenting my ass. The warm up consisted of quite a long and firm bare hand spanking...too many to count. Next came along my old friend the leather slapper. She began slapping and continued until 120 had been delivered, reddening and tenderizing my cheeks. Another hand spanking followed that before the rubber paddle found its way into her hand. It did not take long or many swats for tears to form and by 30 or so strokes I was crying. She called for a position change and we used the modified OTK position we often use. She sits on the bed, back against the headboard and I lay across her thighs. She began bare hand spanking me again, spreading my legs enough for access to my inner things and cheeks. Then the short hairbrush came into play. She spanked my ass with the hairbrush for many minutes. I lost count at 130 strokes and more were to follow that. Many hand spanks were mixed in. She announced now we will finish you allotment with the rubber paddle. My bright red cheeks were facing the ceiling and immobile. The rubber paddle met the flesh fairly hard for another 40 strokes. My ass was on fire and a few more tears rolled down my face. The final bare hand spanking almost felt good after the onslaught of the rubber paddle. Congratulating me on the completion of the next step in my journey back to accepting a full maintenance. A short but quite complete session ended with my thanking her for administering it. Thanks again to all readers. A few comments have been left and answered and I would like to see more in the future. I would assume I will be spanked again tomorrow and every day until she deems me ready for regular maintenance to begin. Check back often.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you did "properly" thank her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Naughty Boy....My appreciation for her is endless and I can assure you, it is proper.

    ReplyDelete