Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Spanked....Day 12

We got behing during our daytime projects and everything was moved back about an hour. We finish our daily duties, showered and ate dinner about an hour after normal. The spanking got moved from 8 pm to 9 pm. Arriving at the right time, I found the wedge pillow in place but only 2 devices were out. I can always add the bare hand to the number of spankng implements ready to be depolyed. I took position and stuck my ass into the spanking zone. Here I was surprised, no bare hand warm up...she took one of the implements, the flexible leather paddle and began the spanking. As you are aware, this paddle uses both sides and the fur side was used first...I guess as a warm up. Soon the mild strokes grew in intensity and she flipped the paddle ofer and used the smooth leather side to paddle my cheeks. Swat after landed in an increasing force and tempo. A few on the sit spots and upper thighs, but most were directed at and hit my cheeks. One then the other and some full on both, the paddle was huming along and she paddled me straight for over 12 minutes. A few yelps were emmitted from me but generally the sound of the leather on bare flesh was prominant. Only a very slight pause while she took up the second implement, the hairbrush. Cheeks were already red when the hairbrush made its first contact. Hardly any time before the second and continuous strokes landed. Again, most full on the cheeks, a few did wander down to sit spots and upper things, but the full ass was definately the target for the evening. I got a long haribrush spanking complete with a yelp after each swat. I held position and let my ass take the full impact of this spanking. Another 12 or more minutes of solid hairbrush strokes colored my ass a deep red. She ended by saying, "you may go". I glanced at the clock and found just over 25 minutes had elasped. A bit longer spanking tonight as she brought me along the road to accepting full maintenance. I thanked her for administering a good solid spanking. Another episode in the books as they say and all readers are thanked for their continued support during this adjustment period. Questions and comments are still welcome and encouraged and will be answered individually right here on this blog. Will I be spanked again tomorrow....I have every reason to believe so. Check back then.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever rubbed your bottom after a maintenance session?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question, Nora-Jane. I know the old saying is extra strokes are awarded for rubbing after a spanking. That would be true here for a punishment spanking, so I am careful never to rub after being disciplined. There is no penalty for rubbing after a maintenance session, and I have done so, but very rarely. So I guess my answer is not very often.

    ReplyDelete