Thursday, April 23, 2020

Wednesday, April, 22...Maintenance Spanking Received.  I know all readers know, the last maintenance spanking was on Friday and a five day wait was scheduled for me.  However on Monday night, she felt like spanking me so I received a 3 paddle spanking then.  Come spanking time today, my ass was still a bit tender.  I placed myself into position, over the wedge pillow with my ass presented nicely for her to spank.  This time she had laid out only 3 implements, of course, the bare hand is another implement and is always used.  The big wood paddle, rubber paddle and riding bat waited as her bare hand smoothed my cheeks and began their warm up.




A nice warm up ended as usual with a solid bare hand spanking.  The big wood paddle, usually saved for the finale, was brought on first.  A few hard swats caused muffled yelps on my part, the rubber paddle smacked my cheeks alternatively for about ten each.  Now the riding bat targeted upper things and sit spots and colored them to match the rest of my ass.  Wood paddle again, then riding bat, this time on full cheeks, preceded the rubber paddle delivering several more.  A mixture of intensity and constant change of implements kept me off guard.  I grasped the edge of the wedge pillow and gritted my teeth determined not to break position.  A few medium of one toy then a very hard one or two strokes from another toy pummeled my cheeks for many minutes.  The bare hand too chimed in occasionally as I had no idea what implement was about to spank my ass.  A short time period, about 20 minutes, later, she said the spanking was over.  I stood and thanked her.  "You did well", she said "you took 100 strokes from each implement, not counting the warm up or bare hand swats".  300 times my ass was treated to a smack from these toys for this maintenance session.  I tossed the die and watched it gallop across the floor until stopping displaying a big number ONE.  "OK", she said, "Friday night you are mine....and don't be late".  I kissed her again as she left while I cleaned up the area.

Thank you to all readers.  You are all encouraged to leave a question or comment.  All it requires is a Yahoo or google account.  All responses will be individually answered right here.  Bye for now.


2 comments: