Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Monday, April 13, Scheduled Maintenance Spanking Applied.  Even though I could still feel the spanking I received last Friday (see the last episode for details) I found myself bent over the bed with bare ass presented to be spanked again.  This came shortly after hearing the words "it's time for your spanking" from the next room.  I left the home office and followed the sound of the directive.  It was to be a leather event from the implements waiting to treat my cheeks to a tanning.  The flexible leather paddle, leather slapper, riding bat and doubled belt were poised for the maintenance session.





Her bare hands traditional begin by slowly warming my cheeks with many swats in increasing intensity.  The leather paddle was used next and it should be noted it should be considered two implements.  Even though the fur side is not leather, it doled out its fair share of swats. Interlaced with bare hand swats, the leather paddle did its deed.  The fur side thudded, the leather side stung as I got a sound paddling.  The slapper was next and lived up to its name.  Slapping the tenderized flesh, its sting mounting with each swat.... What was this, several hard strokes from the leather paddle.  The reddened and stinging cheeks were next treated to the swish thru the air and the biting smack of the riding bat.  Covering both upper thighs, sit spots and full ass the bat struck.  Again a few very hard swats from the bare hand.  More from the bat, a few from the slapper and more from the paddle mixed in.  Now realizing this was a different method than each implement having its own segment.  As each toy was added, the previous ones came back for a few very hard swats.  Still holding position, I felt the doubled belt make its debut.  A sound belting continued before the first interruption.  The leather paddle struck with a very hard and loud smack.  More from the paddle, more belt, bare hand took its best shots, the riding bat concentrated on upper thighs and sit spots, the belt lashed both cheeks, the slapper stung the bright red cheeks even more.  For the next several minutes, a full attack of all the toys spanked, slapped, stung, lashed, and paddled my ass for the finale.  After standing me up for the traditional kiss, hug and thanking her for delivering my just and due maintenance spanking, I tossed the dice.  Showing a 'three' meant on Friday I would be called on again to submit my ass to another maintenance spanking.

A heart felt thank you goes out to all readers and if you have a google or yahoo account, you can leave a question or comment.  All are welcome and will be answered.  Happy reading and see you all next time.  

2 comments:

  1. I like the way She mixed around the routine! Very savvy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very innovative. She keeps things interesting and exciting and still delivers a good spanking.

    ReplyDelete