Saturday, April 18, 2020

Friday, April 17, Spanked for Maintenance.  Told to report for a spanking at 8 pm, my house bound day played out as expected.  Chores done, personal grooming completed, on line finances and hobby time rolled by.  Dinner on time and dishes cleared and done.  Spanking time arrived and I diligently  reported as directed.  A wedge pillow on the bed and 3 very traditional implements awaited my arrival.  She had laid out the hairbrush, big wood paddle and doubled belt, my ass was soon to be spanked.




I mounted the pillow to assume my submission position.  The wedge pillow is higher and firmer than a normal pillow so it raised my ass higher and stretched the skin on my cheeks a bit tighter.  For perhaps the first time ever, the bare hands did not perform the warm up segment.  Instead the wood paddle, swung softly did the honors.  Its size covered my ass quickly and warmed the flesh nicely.  Following what was almost a sensual paddling for a warm up, the hairbrush made its way to the forefront.  SMACK went its smooth wood back against my left cheek.  Another SMACK brought my right cheek to the same level of pain.  Alternating from cheek to cheek, a good hairbrush spanking colored my ass red.  After several minutes, the brush was placed on the bed.  Now a leather gloved hand rubbed my upper thighs, then spanked my sit spots and lower cheeks.  Moist eyes and soft yelps were part of my lowered head and she spanked for several more minutes. A return of the big wood paddle was unmistakable this time with much different force than the warm up.  Landing in the center of my ass, its size covered most of both cheeks with one swat.  Many swats struck the center before each cheek was treated to its own strike.  I received a good paddling before it too was rested. My presented ass was quite red when the wide leather of the doubled belt lashed both cheeks as one.  A yelp escaped thru gritted teeth after each swat of the belt landed.  Horizontal swats struck both cheeks and vertical ones targeted each cheek separately.  A good solid belting ended after several minutes.  The gloved hand returned for a good hand spanking which I thought would be the finale. WRONG.  Each implement was to return for an encore.  Not as long in duration, but quite a bit harder for each stroke.  The hairbrush caused many yelps as it spanked hard.  The big wood paddle landed over and over again with hard swats causing tears to roll from my squinted eyes.  I fought the urge to reach my hands back to comfort my paddled ass.  I resisted and held position knowing that would cause her to raise the level even more and deliver many more strokes.  The belt finished the job of soundly belting my exposed red and sore cheeks for a short and hard segment.  My 35 minute spanking was aver as she stood me up, I hugged and kissed her while thanking her for my due maintenance.

I tossed the dice and found a bit of reprieve as the cube stopped showing a '4', scheduling next Wednesday to be turned ass up and soundly spanked for maintenance.

Readership seems to be up and I thank all for that support.  Comments and questions are welcome, so if you have either a Yahoo or Google account, please feel free to leave one.  It will be answered.  Thanks again.      

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I'd be squirming and bitching the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane, I never bitch, would only lead to things not nice. I can squirm a bit, but must be in position soon for the next swat.

    ReplyDelete