Saturday, April 11, 2020

Friday, April 10, Maintenance Day plus one.  Originally scheduled for Thursday, the postponed spanking was delivered tonight.  She had placed a wedge pillow on the edge of the bed to raise my ass even higher for a nice target.  Not many toys were assembled but the spanking was about to begin as I climbed into position and presented my ass.  She laid out the leather slapper, coil of rope, hairbrush and exotic wood paddle.




Her bare hands began with a sensual body rub covering everything from shoulders to knees.  Warm up swats on both cheeks grew in intensity until both cheeks were a nice pink.  The leather slapper came next and landed dozens of strokes on upper thighs, sit spots and ass cheeks coloring everything a deeper red.  Spreading my legs open with her hands proceeded a loop of rope around my hanging package and pulled backwards.  My shaved balls were now framed by red cheeks and were vulnerable to say the very least.  Taking full advantage of their immobility, the leather slapper gave them a good spanking. Releasing the rope and grabbing the hairbrush were her next moves.  The hairbrush wasted no time in doing what it was made for.......spanking ass cheeks to a crimson color.  Tears formed, yelps filled the room as the hairbrush carried out its evil deed.  Finishing up the hairbrush spanking, she stood me up facing her.  The leather slapper came on again as she reached between my legs.  This time pulling my package forward placing cock and balls in harms way.  Nipple torment was added to the CBT as the slapper struck both nipples, cock and balls repeatedly.  This segment couldn't have ended too soon for me.  Turning me back toward the bed, she pushed me back over the wedge pillow for the finale.  We have many exotic wood paddles shaped like this one...holes and solid, Bubinga wood has a curly grain and is solid.  The first stroke caused a loud howl and me to begin to stand.  Nothing doing as her free hand pushed me back into position presenting my ass for another swat.  Same result from me and same action from her.  Again and again the paddle met both cheeks with a resounding smack.  The paddling from this implement was short but very effective.  Not much force is needed to soundly paddle any ass that needs a paddling.  She finally ended the session and thru teary eyes, I watched the dice end the tumbling with a two showing.  Adding 1, schedules Monday for the next spanking.

Thanks to all readers with a lot of new ones as the views of this blog continue to grow.  All are welcome to leave a question or comment about this episode.   Each will be answered as soon as possible right here on this blog page.  Thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. Cowboy, thank you again for sharing these maintenance sessions with us!! I love your paddle collection!
    I'll be rubbing my bottom for you tomorrow night! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Some of the exotic wood paddles have a beautiful grain and look great when finished.

    ReplyDelete