Saturday, December 28, 2019

Wednesday, Dec 25...Christmas Day Maintenance Spanking.  Now that this whirlwind I'm living in has slowed just a bit, I can report on my maintenance spanking on Christmas Day.  After gift giving and a wonderful dinner, I was directed to the bedroom to receive my final gift and due maintenance....a good SPANKING.  Taking position and presenting my bare ass I saw the toys she was accumulating which included the riding crop, flexible leather paddle, big wood paddle and doubled belt.



In addition, and always present is her bare hand, which began as a warm up and grew into a nice spanking segment.  Following the hand was the riding crop with it's leather loop at the end of the shaft.  Using it just right the loop delivered stinging swats to my flesh.  The shaft itself can also be used in a cane like manner dispensing further pain on the reddening cheeks.  The flexible leather paddle is unique as well and the fur side gives a sound thud while the smooth leather slaps and stings.    Holding position, my bare ass awaited the next segment which began with a hard sound smack from the big wood paddle.  Covering both cheeks, it produced a yelp and slight movement.  I quickly got back into position and presented for the next swat, then another, and another, and another and a barrage of rapid fire swats bring tears and howls.  She used the belt next didn't hold back.  Many solid belt swats landed and colored my skin quite red.  Now the riding crop returned for a second round of stinging swats.  The leather paddle followed which told me a second round was coming from each implement.  Sit spots were targeted by the leather paddle while the big wood implement delivered another sound paddling.  The belting I absorbed from the doubled belt was classic as tears and howls filled the room.  Her bare hand finished with a traditional bare bottom spanking.  Did I say finished...not yet as the toy drawer opened and she fetched the rubber thumper.
A long and hard segment from this toy covered my ass with sound thumps and brought yelps and more tears.  Maintenance on Christmas was complete with a hug and kiss while thanking my Mistress.  Bright red and sore cheeks awaited the result of the dice roll.  The cube came to rest with the number 4 showing.  This schedules Sunday for the next maintenance spanking.

Questions and comments are always welcome and my thanks to you for your readership grows with each episode

2 comments:

  1. I like the looks of the thumper. My brother in law uses one as a massage therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, Nora-Jane, it is a massage implement. Swung harder than for a massage, the toy makes a very good spanking implement too.

    ReplyDelete