Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday, Nov. 10. Maintenance Day.  Finally home from Florida and a weekend at the Tennessee RR track, the goal was to get the maintenance program back on the dice schedule.  Monday's attempt was foiled by my late return from my club meeting, so on Tuesday morning, she made an appointment at 8 pm tonight for a maintenance spanking.   Reporting at the required time, I noticed 6 implements of ass destruction. 





Lying before me was the leather slapper, riding bat, flexible leather paddle, purse paddle, caboose paddle and the hairbrush.  A long session was awaiting me.  I took position, head down, torso on the bed, bare ass presented to accept my overdue maintenance spanking.  The leather slapper led off the parade with a warm up.  Lasting long enough to see the hard slaps come forth, the slapper provided the warm up and a stinging spanking.  Next the riding bat did its usual slapping on my cheeks with increasing tempo and intensity.  Its other forte is the tapping of my inner thighs to signal the spreading of my legs.  The thigh tapping continued until I spread my legs open as wide as possible exposing inner thighs and cheeks, anus and dangling cock and balls.  Still not finished the bat was used in uppercut swings to repeatedly and soundly slap all the areas mentioned above.  Along comes the flexible leather paddle to turn my ass bright red with an onslaught of swats including a few uppercut swings swatting my balls.  Yelping and tearing, I struggled to keep my ass presented and still.  Half way home, I thought, only 3 implements to go, but the worst 3.  The cherry wood purse paddle was being tapped rhythmically on my cheeks until the firm swats began.  Once they began, they never stopped regardless of yelps, howls and tears.  Alternating cheeks were paddled soundly during its segment of the spanking.  A virtual newcomer was next, the caboose paddle, so named for the picture of the red caboose on it.  Where the smaller purse paddle swatted alternating cheeks, the caboose paddle covered both with one solid smack.  Over and over the wood met the flesh and the wood won.  The red caboose paddle certainly gave me one.  The deep red color spread over my entire ass as the paddle finished its swats.  I could feel the deep tissue soreness setting in.  She stood me up and for a second I thought it was over, but she took the reverse side of the hairbrush and used the short coarse bristles to scrub my nipples to a bright pink.  Still standing, she then grasped my balls and gave them a good scouring as well.  While in the area, she decided to apply it to my cock head too.  A thorough scrubbing left my balls, cock and nipples as red as my ass.  Then bending me back over, she used the hairbrush to soundly spank me.  A good traditional hairbrush spanking completed my maintenance for today.   After kissing and thanking her, I reminded her of our spanking party on Sunday, so a dice roll was not necessary.  Sure it is, she countered, If you roll a one, you'll be spanked on Thursday and if you roll another one then you'll be spanked on Saturday and again at the party on Sunday.   She then tossed the dice herself.  A 4 appeared making Sunday the next maintenance day.  Lucky you she said.

Thanks again to all readers for their support and leaving questions or comments for me to answer. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Nora-Jane, it is quite a feeling. Tender areas turn bright pink very quickly from being scoured. Then if slapped or spanked after that, it really gets ones attention.

    ReplyDelete