Monday, April 8, 2019

Sunday, April 7, Maintenance Day at the spanking party.   As you recall, after the last spanking, no dice were tossed as we had decided to use the spanking party in Atlanta to serve as my maintenance spanking.  Upon our arrival, we met some old friends and made new acquences.  In the locker area, I stripped as directed and donned ankle and wrist cuffs and a matching collar all locked on with padlocks.  A red animal print waist wrap was all I would wear for the balance of the party.  We got right into the action as my first session was with Ms Mirage, my full time Dominant.  Removing my wrap, she placed me on the half wheel and began a hard hand spanking.  Soon she spread my legs open exposing more of me to who ever cared to watch.  Some folks did while others went about their own spanking sessions as spanking sounds filled the huge dungeon.  Following some CBT, the purse paddle was used to soundly paddle my ass.  The belt, flogger, slapper and other toys were used to color my cheeks a bright red.  The first session over, I placed the wrap around me and we headed for the break room.  Light conversation with others ensued as I brought refreshments to Ms Mirage.  After a short break, we went back to the dungeon and she found a newbie desiring a scene with her.  She went off for that and I found myself in a tight circle with 3 other women for a nipple torment session.  A gal in front of me had both hands on my nipples as I had my right hand on the nipple of the gal on my right and ditto for my left side.  The gals on my sides had one hand on each of the gal in front of me nipples and the other hand on each others nipples.  Eight nipples being tormented by four people made a short but interestingly different session.  Shortly after that concluded, Ms Mirage found me again and stripped the wrap off.  Placing me on a spanking bench in an open area of the dungeon and spreading my legs wide, there was no hiding any part of me from anyone in the room.  Using the doubled belt exclusively, she lashed my bare cheeks for many minutes with no mercy.  Finally ending this session, she told me my ass was crimson.  We parted again and after cruising for a short time, I found myself on a kneeling spanking bench.  Again nude with legs spread, package dangling and bare ass facing the center of the dungeon, I was being spanked and paddled with frequent handling of my exposed balls.  Many minutes of this spanking, paddling and CBT continued until a flogger was brought out.  The leather falls came crashing down on my shoulders back and ass.  Side to side swings covered both cheeks alternately while uppercut swings between my legs made sure my cock and balls were not neglected.  I could witness several other scenes going on from this vantage point and everyone seemed to be enjoying this party.  I would guess over 70 people were in attendance with all sorts of sessions in progress.  There was even a body painter and a gal with a violet wand giving willing subjects a taste of their wares.  A very enjoyable experience, varied scenes and some great refreshments all helped to produce a great spanking party.  Leaving the kneeling bench and covering my very well spanked cheeks with my wrap, Ms Mirage and I headed for the lounge.  Very comfortable chairs, sofas and huge bean bag pillows provided a quiet place for reflection and light conversation.  With about an hour to go, I wandered back through the dungeon and made contact with another female Dominant and we decided on doing a session.  She was into crops and whips, and before long I was nude again on a spanking bench in one of the side rooms.  She also used a flogger I had brought but mostly she used her whip and several ricing crops.  My bare and presented ass made a fine target for her as she delivered a solid spanking.  With my head down, I could only see the feet of several onlookers entering the room to witness the proceedings.  Finishing up with a flogger and a very hard hand spanking, the scene finally ended.  I cleaned the equipment and toys while witnessed chatted with her and I about the session.  I covered my nudity with my wrap and exited the room back to the main dungeon.  It was time for us to go and Ms Mirage and I headed for the locker area.  We had been there slightly over 5 hours and I had taken four sound spankings to account for the maintenance which was due for me. Chatting more with some friends before we left, we drove home.  We then rolled the dice and I was blessed with the appearance of a '6'.  Now If I can avoid a punishment spanking until then, my ass will get a nice respite until being spanked again next Sunday for maintenance.

Thanks to all readers and as always, your comments or questions are welcome and will be individually answered right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment