Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Tuesday, January 29, Maintenance Day.  Since we have embarked on this journey, and reasonably so, maintenance spankings have been pushed off, rescheduled and somewhat limited to OKT.  Genuine, traditional OTK spanking are fine and regular maintenance was upheld.  Tonight's spanking was totally different and more like the spankings she administered when home.  At the agreed time, already nude, she blindfolded me and place me in position over a pillow on the edge of the bed with legs spread wide open.  Laid out for her use was a coil of rope, flexible leather paddle, narrow hair brush, riding bat, and rubber strap.....I knew I was about to be soundly spanked for maintenance.  She began with the rope coil and light strokes covering back, inner and outer cheeks and thighs,  The swinging motion increased in a few minutes resulting in a whipping type of strike on all exposed areas.  I slid forward on the pillow which slightly protected my exposed package.  She paused and grasped my hips to slide me back into position.  Uppercut swings of the rope coil now lashed my swinging cock and balls.  The narrow hair brush came into play with uppercut swings landing the short coarse bristles on my balls and scrubbing my anus followed by the wood back spanking both cheeks.  Yelps emitted from my lips as tears began to fill my eyes.  No relief as I struggled to hold position allowing the assault on my exposed very tender areas between sound strikes on my ass.  The riding bat was next but the procedure was the same, slapping blows on cock and balls and hard strikes landing on both cheeks after the swishing thru the air.  Yelps turned to howls and the blindfold was well moistened from tears.  The flexible leather paddle was called upon to deliver a traditional paddling.  Several minutes of solid spanking with the leather side of the paddle, reddened both cheeks and ended with an uppercut swing to my balls.  A brief pause before the final implement came in like a closer in a baseball game.  The rubber strap is a devastating implement which brings strapping to the highest level.  She delivered the first stroke and white hot pain shot across both cheeks and through my entire body.  I lurched forward to the point of both feet leaving the floor, pressing my torso against the pillow.  Her left hand was placed on the small of my back holding me in this position.  The strap landed many solid strokes to my immobile exposed cheeks.  I screamed into the pillow and actually cried out as the strapping finally ended after soundly strapping my ass.  She assisted me to my feet and we hugged.  No dice were tossed as we decided the upcoming weekend BDSM?spanking event called Sin in the City would serve as my next maintenance spanking.  This 3-day event will allow spankings from not only my Dominant, but several female Dominants in attendance.  Stay tuned for the reports after the weekend.

Thank you to all loyal and new readers.  The following of this blog has increased at a steady rate and it is my hope more of you will begin to leave questions or comments which will be individually answered.

2 comments:

  1. That was some maintenance spanking. I'm sure you were sore the rest of the day. You say several dominants will be helping her? I can only imagine the embarrassment of them seeing you naked and accepting them spanking you. I would bet some might be holding you in position.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, archedone, I was sore for quite some time after that spanking. Some female Dominants will co-top with her while others may have their own scene with me. Such is the normal procedures at BDSM/Spanking events. Submissives are stripped and scenes are open to all who wish to watch. Some could be holding me or I may be bound to any of several pieces of equipment. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete