Saturday, January 26, 2019

Friday, Jan 25, Maintenance Day.  A few days late, I know, but time and life is fast on vacation especially here in Las Vegas.  However last night the hour glass ran out and she came out with two implements and said 'get over my lap, I'm going to spank you'.  Obeying, I found myself again in the modified OTK position.  This seems to be the position of choice when away from home.  Pillow on her thighs gives a nice raise to my ass and easy to spank.  She began with the riding bat and if there was a warm up, it was not much.  The swish thru the air, the slap of leather on bare flesh and the resulting yelp was repeated often over the next 10 to 15 minutes.  Next came the big wood paddle and with no movement possible, my cheeks had to absorb all the force.  It covers both cheeks nicely, so each strike is nearly in the same place.  She varied the intensity a bit, but most were a good sound swat as the paddle colored my ass bright red.  After many minutes, the bare hand took over.  A traditional bare hand, bare ass, OTK spanking took place.  Spreading my legs a bit, she aimed for and hit my inner thighs with solid strikes.  Spreading me wide, she delivered a CBT segment which included the riding bat spanking my balls.  The bat and the wood paddle each had another segment as my ass was being soundly spanked.  Another brief CBT session and finishing off with the riding bat spanking balls and anus, left me with moistened eyes and a very red ass.  I rolled a 3 so on Tuesday, I will be spanked again.

Thanks to all readers and any question or comments you leave will be answered right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment