Thursday, January 17, 2019

Monday, Jan. 14, Maintenance Day.  It occurred one day late as we are on the road to the Southwest.  Being in hotels until we arrive in Phoenix and Las Vegas we will have to play when possible which became possible on Monday in west Texas.  She sat on the king bed, back against the headboard, pillow on her thighs and pulled me over her lap exposing and immobilizing my ass to be spanked for maintenance.  She had by her side the cherry wood purse paddle, the rubber paddle and a hairbrush.  Couple those implements with her bare hand and I was in position for a long hard traditional OTK spanking.  She began with that bare hand and seamlessly employed all those implements more than once for a 35 minute, very effective spanking.  At the finish, my red cheeks were trotted over to roll the dice.  I rolled a 4 meaning on Saturday I will be spanked again.  We will still be in the airbnb in Phoenix for that spanking and the next will be from Sin City, Las Vegas. 

My apologies for the brief and late timing of this report.  I had said being away from home will cause this type of reporting.  I will try to keep these episodes as current as possible.  Meanwhile, please keep thaos questions and comments coming and they will all be individually answered.     

No comments:

Post a Comment