Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tuesday, Nov. 13, Maintenance Day.  A rainy cold day here in Tennessee, so no outdoor activity happened.  Preparing the house for the upcoming holidays, the tree was brought from the attic and decorations began to be placed.  A nice dinner and wind down in the early evening.  At 8 pm, she stated there were toys laid out and I should take position.  Entering, I noticed the wood paddle (from last time), flexible leather paddle, riding bat, doubled belt and rubber thumper.  I thought I would try something a bit different, so I placed a wedge pillow on the bed and placed myself lengthwise over the wedge.  This left my ass high and vulnerable.  Head down and blindfolded I waited.  A few minutes later she came in and gently massaged both cheeks.  The flexible leather began the warm up with the fur side.  Soon strokes became harder and the surface was flipped to sting my flesh with the smooth leather.  Both cheeks became warmer and pink from this segment.  Rubber thumper time!!!  This device was used firmly across both cheeks until a deeper hue of red was apparent.  Next the riding bat swished through the air and smacked my ass.  Three distinct sounds were repeated for many minutes.  The swish, the smack and the yelp.  Stinging pain seeped through the skin and into the tissue below.  The riding bat was delivering a solid spanking.  She spread my legs open and began a hand spanking on all exposed areas.  Balls, cock, outer and inner cheeks, anus, inner thighs all received a good hand spanking.  Moisture accumulated on the inside of the blindfold as the maintenance spanking continued.  The wood paddle landed across both cheeks with a loud smack followed by a yelp.  This, like the riding bat, was repeated over and over again.  Note to self..... hide that paddle for awhile.  A good sound paddling was replaced by a good solid belting as the doubled belt landed its first strike.  Being swung with authority, the belt treated my ass like an easy target and it was not going to miss.  Stroke after stroke resounded and yelps echoed as the belting lasted many minutes.  Finally over the hug, kiss, and thank you resulted in a more intimate session.  Long after, the dice were tossed and a bit better this time.  A '2' appeared, so on Friday. my ass will be exposed will accept another maintenance spanking.

Readers are all appreciated as well as your comments or questions.  Have a good day and we'll have another episode by weeks end.   

2 comments:

  1. If you hide the paddle, you'll experience a harder, longer thrashing my friend.
    I know from experience...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct, Nora-Jane. I did that once a while ago and exactly that happened. I had hid a toy which she found while cleaning. She immediately called me into the room holding the toy with a disgusted look on her face. Placing me in diaper position, she spanked my ass with that toy until I cried.

    ReplyDelete