Monday, November 12, 2018

Sunday, Nov. 11, Spanked for Maintenance.  A 3 day weekend of fun and socializing finally came to an end about 8:30 pm on Sunday evening.  Upon getting back in the house after attending to the last detail of the weekend, she wasted no time in issuing directions.  "Get out of those clothes', she said, "and go lie face down on the bed.  Your getting spanked at 9 o'clock.  In no time at all I was in my normal state of total nudity and taking position as instructed.  Exactly at 9 pm she entered and began getting toys out for my due maintenance spanking.  A pillow was placed under my hips, raising my ass into a more spankable position.  She chose the doubled belt for openers and the brief warm up was under way.  The smooth leather smacked my cheeks in alternating fashion and soon became more firm.  The belting continued and intensity increased.  Soon full force strokes were landing over and over again.  Many minutes of this produced slight yelping, but there was no escape or shock absorbing in this position.  The belt performed perfectly and left cheeks nice and red.  She paused briefly to reposition me by spreading my legs far apart.  This exposed inner thighs, back of my balls, inner cheeks and anus as a new target which the next toy, the rubber thumper had no problem in finding right from the start.  Newly exposed flesh had to be reddened and the thumper knew how to do it.  Now the yelps were louder, but I knew enough to hold position.  The riding bat was next fresh from its use recently during a punishment spanking.  It too spanked long and hard covering cheeks thighs, crack, asshole and my balls too received their due swats.  The bat stung the tended skin of every inch of exposed and vulnerable flesh.  The doubled belt came back for an encore and belted me for several more minutes.  The final segment was a good long traditional bare hand spanking.  Red colored cheeks became a darker red as the bare hand didn't miss a bit of its targeted area.  Finally drawing to a close, she told me to stand and took a good look at her handy work.  Very nice rosey cheeks she said, now toss the dice.  I obeyed only to see a number '1' turn up.  "Good", she said, Tuesday you will be spanked again".

Thanks to all readers and comments or questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Hope you'll be healed in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be ok on the surface, however I will still feel the deep tissue soreness. Part of being a willing submissive.

    ReplyDelete