Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday, June 3, My Birthday and Maintenance Day.  Yes, we postponed last nights spanking to combine both events today.   We decided to keep my ass spanked and red all day.   It began before we left our bed.  After I served coffee and brushed her hair, I went over her lap and she delivered a brief warm up.  Then, my old friend, the hairbrush was employed to begin my day long birthday and maintenance spankings.  71, strokes with the hairbrush was a traditional spanking and she administered them with no pause.  Because they landed in nearly the same location, when checking the mirror later, my cheeks resembled two ripe tomatoes.  The day had begun, I could only imagine what was in store. 

My second episode came a little over an hour later as I had just finished up clearing up the breakfast I had prepared and served to her.  Keeping with tradition, she sat on a dining room chair with the flexible leather paddle and motioned for me to take position.   Over her knees I went, nipple clamps still on from chore time.  She paddled my nearly immobile ass with the leather for 71 hard strokes.  I climbed off her lap with moistened eyes and a stinging ass.

I'm back now about an hour and a half later and can barely sit.  I had just received 71 strikes in a bent over position with the long narrow red oak paddle.   It was as hard of paddling I can remember in quite awhile.  I howled my way thru it resisting the urge to reach back to comfort my cheeks.  I knew that would earn even more swats. 

Another two episodes unfolded since our last note.  She unload the next 71 strokes with the doubled belt.  The strikes landed on both cheeks as I stood bent over the edge of the bed.  Turned red again, my ass was not spared as yet.  She decided another 71 were due with her bare hand.  Spreading my legs a bit, her uppercut strokes soundly spanked inner cheeks and upper thighs.  Red and sore I crawled up on the bed for a brief rest.

About two hours later, it was time again for another birthday spanking.  This time the purse paddle was called upon to do the honors.  The strokes mounted in number as my ass took the swats from the solid cherry wood paddle.  The cumulative effect of the paddlings were taking their toll causing deep tissue bruising on both cheeks.

Near late afternoon,the riding crop swished thru the air and cracked against my presented ass.   The episode was short as the strokes were sound and the tempo fast.  Red welts appeared as the spanking finished.  Another segment of my combined maintenance and birthday spanking was over.

Just after dinner the final segment was due.  She felt the belt could make another appearance.  In the living room now, I stood and bent over the sofa back.  My ass was protruding nicely and the belt soundly slapped my cheeks to a crimson red.  The 'one to grow on' tradition turned into 10 very hard strokes with the big wood paddle.  A birthday I will not soon forget.

We tossed the dice and I will be spanked again on Wednesday as a two came up.  She smiled and said, well maybe Tuesday.

All readers are appreciated and my thanks go out to all of you.  Your questions and comments are welcome and will be answered.     

2 comments: