Friday, June 17, 2016

Thursday, June 16, Maintenance Day.  We had a couple over for a lunch date today and things went well.  I was hoping to get the female to give me a belated birthday spanking, but it did not work out.  Later in the evening, after cleaning up the dinner dishes, my Dominant directed me to bring the OTK chair into the kitchen.  She had in her hand the leather slapper.  I knew I was getting an OTK spanking for maintenance.  Being spanked in the kitchen reminded me of being a child and my Mother, Grandmother or Aunt carrying out an OTK , bare ass spanking in front of anyone who just happened to be present.  Anyway, over her lap I went and she locked my legs down with one of hers which left my ass exposed, immobile and totally vulnerable to the spanking which followed.  She laid the slapper on my lower back and began with her bare hand.  About a twenty stroke warm up began.  Then the strokes were much more deliberate and harder.  A steady tempo of spanks landed and each filled the room with the echo of palm meeting cheek.  The spanking continued on and on until she said, 'that's fifty'.  A slight pause only long enough for me to feel her pick up the slapper off my lower back.  The report was a bit different but echoed in the room as the leather contacted the pink and tender skin of my stretched out ass cheeks.  Over and over it slapped my ass and I could not move or even squirm at all.  With the same tempo, the solid strokes continued and I felt the tears running down my cheeks and landing on the floor below.  In due time she again said 'that's fifty'.  My ass cheeks were stinging as I felt the slapped again being placed on my lower back and the bare hand took over.  I was getting it but good, tears dripping, ass absorbing spank after spank.  Being completely helpless, I was at her mercy as she continued until again I heard, 'that's fifty more'.  I then felt the slapper being grasped off my back and I knew what was to follow, and I was right as the slapper completed the spanking.  Not counting, but knowing another 50 were being delivered.  Finally the tempo slowed and the last ten were extremely hard strokes.  Two crimson cheeks glowed in the kitchen light and I could feel the heat for several hours afterwards.  No dice were rolled as it was determined that a visit to the public dungeon on Monday night would be my next maintenance spanking.  Stay tuned for that report probably on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment