Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday, June 12, a few day late, but life got in the way....familiar story.  Anyway, upon finishing making the bed, one of my daily chores, she pushed me face first over the edge of the bed.  Already nude as usual, my ass was now in perfect position to be spanked.  She took no pauses as I took 50 from a leather paddle, with the first ten being called a warm up.  Spreading my legs and grasping my balls with one hand, the other hand was after the two inch wide belt.  No more warm up as the 50 strokes from the belt colored my ass red and stung it intensely.  Now the leather gloved hand took over for another 50.  Every inch of the cheeks felt the spanking.  Off came the gloves and the bard hand continued for another 50.  She said I know you are overdue, but you're not done yet.  The dreaded discipline stick was suddenly in her hand.  Luckily, I only got ten from that, but they were all very hard and I wound up screaming.  The spanking ended with a kiss, but I have a feeling I will get more later today.  An occasional slave is coming for a visit and session around dinner time.  We may both get spanked together.

The dice roll produced a scheduled spanking for Thursday of next week.  Sorry for the short report, but life again is happening.  Comments and questions are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment