Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tuesday, Feb, 29, 2016 - Leap Day - Maintenance Day.  The maintenance spanking due for Sunday was postponed twice as again, life interrupts.  Tuesday morning she said we have an appointment for 8 pm...you are going to be spanked!!   About five minutes before eight, she directed me to go to the dungeon and prepare myself.  Already being totally nude, I entered and found the high pillows on the bed and two implements next to them.  Presenting myself means I lie over the pillows, unprotected ass high, head down and wait in submissive mode.  A few minutes after eight, she entered, stroked my ass and said "nice, let's get to it".  The leather slapper started off with soft brushing strokes but increasing slowly in intensity.  The tempo was the same as the strokes landed with mounting authority.  They came from every angle, side to side, top to bottom, uppercut, you name it.  All landed solid and began sting, painting my cheeks pink.  The slapper was now really going to town and the stinging turned to a burning sensation.  Now the bare hand was intertwined with the strokes from the slapper.  Soon the slapper died off and the bare hands were both spanking to beat the band.  I would guess nearly 15 minutes had now passed as the hands slowed a bit and could feel only one.  This meant she was picking up the next implement.  A medium stroke from the big wood paddle landed.  Hand spanks and paddle blows were landing alternatively.  Again, the hand strokes slowed to a stop but the paddle kept the tempo even.  Another seamless transition from toy to hand to toy kept the spanking alive with no breaks.  The paddle was designed and made by me to cover both cheeks and deliver solid spanks, produce enough sting to satisfy and enough mass to cause deep tissue bruising which would last for awhile.  It did not disappoint as blow after blow landed causing the desired effect.  Medium to hard to very hard strokes came in perfect cadence but with no set order.  The yelping caused my head to raise up a bit and she forced my head back down and commanded 'SUBMIT'.  I obeyed and knew I was to be still and accept the spanking.  The bare hand came back and so did the slapper for some extra variety.  A very brief pause and I heard the drawer open.  A very sharp stinging stroke told me the rubber spatula was in use.  No soft or medium strokes her, the spatula was doing its job on my already bright red and sore ass cheeks.  Over and over again it struck until it was replaced by the big wood paddle for the finale.  Solid straight line blows met my ass with a resounding echo throughout the dungeon, one ever two seconds or so.  The very hard smacks I could feel all the way to my dental fillings.  I must have taken about twenty or more before she stopped and again stroked my ass and said "Nice... your done".  A brief glance and the clock and mirror proved to me a full 35 minutes of non stop spanking, produced cherry red cheeks.

She rolled the dice and said " Your ass will me mine for your next maintenance spanking on Sunday.

Questions??? Comments???  All will be answered.     Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment