Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Good evening readers.  Sad news here.  We suffered a death in my family and I'm off to New York in the morning for several days.  This report will be brief. 

My Sunday spanking was delayed to Monday as we returned very late from our weekend away.  The spanking was long and quite hard.  She used several implements including gloved hand, big wood paddle, purse paddle, and rubber spatula.  About 45 minutes and the spanking never stopped.  The big wood paddle had the most business with my ass and afterward, it showed.  Both cheeks were covered in a crimson red and quite sore.  The dice were not kind to me either as another spanking was scheduled and received for today, Wednesday. 

Again, the gloved hand and big wood paddle was used.  The paddle struck over and over again making both cheeks see red.  At what I though was the end, the rubber spatula came in and really lit up my ass.  I held position as the spanking continued.  The spatula stung like fire and I was yelping with each stroke.  When it finally let up, I thought it was over.  The big wood paddle returned and I took about 30 of the hardest smacks I can recall.  Typing this report is very uncomfortable sitting on a sore ass.

No dice roll as we leave early tomorrow.  I will most likely be spanking upon our return and a dice roll will follow that spanking.

Sorry for the brief report, but I must be ready to leave in just a few hours.

Questions and comments will be fielded whenever I have internet access.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Even more sad, it was only the tip if the iceberg for our family. During 2016, we lost 4 members. My Nephew in March, my older Sister in August, my younger Sister in Dec and the day we intombed her, my Mother passed away. And now another family member passed just last week. Not a good time for us.

    ReplyDelete