Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday, Feb 25, maintenance day.  The dice called for a spanking today and I got it....very early.  Everyone knows our daily ritual, I serve coffee and brush her hair before she leaves the bed, well today, maintenance day there was an added event before  getting up.  I got up and made the coffee and served it, I brushed her hair as normal and then she said "over my lap...now".  I obeyed and with my ass high in the air, she started spanking me.  If the theme for our last spanking was long and hard, this one was short and stingy.  Her bare hand and the flexible leather paddle did the damage.  The paddle has a wood handle with a piece of leather about 1/8 inch thick, 10 inches long and fur covered on one side.  Being flexible, the tip acts like a short whip and generates quite a bit of speed before it contacts the skin.  The bare hand started and the warm up period was not very long.  The swats quickly became harder and faster.  The good feeling was short lived as my ass heated up and began to sting very soon.  The over the lap position in bed, leaves no room for movement or space to absorb the impact.  My cheeks, practically immobile, took the full force and believe me, that little woman packs quite wallop.  Just ask anyone she has spanked.  The paddle offered no relief.  Its leather side stung my tender flesh without mercy.  She skillfully aimed the tip to sting every inch of my ass and the full force blows covered both cheeks nicely.  For twenty minutes, without break, the two implements stung my ass completely.  No long term soreness here or deep tissue bruising, just stinging.  I knew the redness would not last long but the mirror showed me just how red I was.  She finally called it quits so I could perform the rest of my morning chores sporting a very red tail.  Even the dice roll was not in my favor and come Saturday night, in a hotel room, I will be spanked again.

Questions or comments.... let them fly.  I will answer all.

No comments:

Post a Comment