Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday, March, 22, Maintenance Day.  Most readers are aware of my misfortune earlier this month.  The hurried trip to the Northeast for a funeral was followed immediately by a long visit from vanilla friends.  Living with a vanilla couple, there was not a chance for us to continue our lifestyle.  We put everything on hold.  Yesterday, we saw them off from Nashville and returned to our home and DD household.  We had decided on a maintenance session, on Tuesday, giving us a day for R & R.  Thank you all for your patience and we hope to continue our maintenance program.

At 8 pm, this evening we entered the dungeon in our home and I assumed position.  I could hear her assembling some implements to administer the first maintenance spanking in several days.  She began with a modest massage of my cheeks followed by the first implement.  The leather slapper started the session.  A medium cadence began with mild slaps that increased in intensity.  The sting began as my ass was not used to being spanked.  Different angles and approaches peppered my butt and covered it in a bright pink glow.  The strokes now became harder and harder.  Very hard strokes finally yielded to hand spanking.  Without any break or change in tempo, the bare hands of my Dominant Mistress took control.  She nudged my legs apart slightly.  The spanking continued and after a bit, the third implement could be felt.  This was the purse paddle, but with the protective cover still on.  No sting resulted, but the thud was unmistakable.  Again, the seamless transition occurred and the spanking continued.  The protective cover on the purse paddle prevents any damage to other items in the purse and also the paddle itself.  The cover easily slips off and the solid wood of the purse paddle kissed my ass with authority.  It continued to assault my cheeks for many minutes.  I was responding to each stroke with a muffled yelp.  Now the stinging was returning and the thud was replaced.  She spread my legs a bit further and I could feel my balls swinging with each impact.  Her ability to interchange implements has become her trademark.  Another transparent change back to the bare hand was barely noticeable.   Inner thighs, inner cheeks and anus were included in the target range.  I held position, head down, ass up and accepted my fate.  Following the second hand spanking, my old friend, the big wood paddle was brought out.  Without missing one beat, the paddle took over the spanking duties and the hand was gone.  Straight on solid strokes landed squarely on both exposed cheeks.  The paddling continued, the yelps continued, the cadence never faltered.  Lasting nearly an hour in total now, the big wood paddle rested.  Just a brief pause and the finale began.  Today she chose to have each implement return for a ten count of very hard strokes.  The leather slapper came first.  Counting each stroke, the 'fingers' of the slapper bit into the tenderized red flesh.  Ten strokes felt like a hundred.  Next the bare hand use used.  Due to their size and covering only one cheek, I was treated to ten on each cheek.  Now the purse paddle, without the cover.  This is a short handled solid wood implement about the size of a ping pong paddle, but nearly 1/2 inch thick.  Ten very hard strokes from that and you know you have been paddled.  Fear not!!!! the big wood paddle was brought in like a closer in a ball game.  She touched my ass with the paddle to secure the aim, then brought it back and slammed it against both cheeks.  'ONE', she stated.  Another touch and seconds later the second fell on my presented ass.  TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE.... my ass was ablaze.  Another touch began the final 5 strokes.  Each seemed harder than the previous one. Her calling 'TEN' and again caressing my cheeks finished the long spanking.   Standing and glancing in the mirror revealed a very red ass.  I kissed her and thanked her.  The dice roll was not friendly and Friday, I am to be spanked again.

Thanks for reading and as usual, questions and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment