Monday, February 22, 2016

Sunday Feb 21, Maintenance Day.  We are finally back from our extended stay in Florida.  As you may recall, I was punishment spanked just prior to leaving on our trip.  We agreed, as we were spending most of the time with vanilla folks, a spanking was nearly impossible and that I would receive a long, hard maintenance spanking on our return.  During our trip, I did receive two hotel room hair brush spankings.  As normal, our neighbors could probably hear and know what what happening and twice I sat uncomfortably on a sore ass at breakfast.  All that in the past, we finally arrived home late Friday night, too late for a spanking.  Saturday presented a change of plans and again the spanking was bypassed.  Sunday, however, after clearing the dinner dishes, she called me to the bedroom.  Our dungeon was still full with unpacked items from the trip.  She had made a place on the bed and laid out several implements.  She told me to assume position and stay there.  I knew I was going to get it and get it GOOD.  After blindfolding me, she caressed my bare ass momentarily and then started in.  The purse paddle began and the 'warm up' was very short.  My cheeks were red and tender in no time, but the paddle continued.  Again, as has become her method, the purse paddle was replaced with the thin oak paddles with no break in the cadence.  These were the same ones she used to punish me a few weeks ago.  Hard horizontal strokes landed across both lower cheeks producing a loud yelp and movement on my part.  Twisting and jumping half way up, I recalled her directions "Stay There".  I knew reaching back to my ass was a big no no, therefore, I quickly returned to position and presented myself for the next blow.  This scenario repeated itself as the next stroke landed.  Then another, and another and another until I knew my cheeks were sore, striped and looked like raw hamburger as my eyes were shedding tears.  A very slight pause felt like a long relief, but when her foot, then knee and thigh split my legs and continued to nudge then apart until I was spread wide, I knew I was very vulnerable.  I heard her swish the riding crop in the air.  The narrow implement was carefully aimed at my anus and she did not miss.  My inner cheeks, inner thighs, ass hole and back of my balls were slapped repeatedly in rapid fire timing.  Tears flowed, yelps and the report of the crop echoed in the room as I held position and accepted the maintenance.  The purse paddle made an encore as did the thin oak paddles, but in a verticle pattern this time.  The big wood paddle then came in for what turned out to be several very solid strokes covering my entire ass.  She removed the blindfold and placed me all the way on the bed and cuddled me for a short time.  I noticed the clock and nearly 40 minutes had elapsed since the blindfold went on.     After the cuddling, she pulled me over her lap and a 10 minute bare hand spanking finished the session.

I had received a very long, hard and effective maintenance spanking as promised.  The dice roll was not friendly as the number scheduled Thursday as the next time I would submit to a maintenance spanking.

Thanks for reading and hope questions and/or comments for me to answer will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment