Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday, Nov. 15.  I know you think you have missed something, but fear not, you have not missed an episode.  The maintenance spanking due last Sun, the 8th, never happened.  Instead I was harshly punished with a hairbrush.  Black and blue through Tuesday, I was told the upcoming spanking party in Nashville on Friday, the13th, would serve as my maintenance and we'll begin from there.  I had lined up 3 Dommes to spank me at the party.  As fate would have it, 2 did not show up.  My Dominant placed me nude on a spanking bench and attended to my ass for over an hour.  She said I would be maintenance spanked the next day and regular spanking would resume from there.  We spent the night as planned but did not get back home until late on Saturday.  We put the spanking off till Sunday (today).  She came up with a new plan for our maintenance spankings.  She chose and laid out 5 implements.  I was told to shuffle a deck of cards and place one card, face down, chosen at random on each device.  I donned a blindfold and presented my ass as directed.  A short warm up with hand and leather glove.  She began the maintenance by announcing the value of each card as she turned it over.  The joker had a time value of two minutes.  Every stroke from the warm up on was delivered very hard and with a fairly quick tempo.  She used the flexible leather paddle, a leather slapper, a wood purse paddle for the first three.  The joker was on the leather slapper.  Two continuous minutes of that really left me stinging.  The worst was next.  An ACE rested atop the thin wood paddles and I received 20 strokes and was yelping and tearing.  The last was the riding crop.  She said that will be the procedure for the maintenance for awhile.  Much shorter in time and a bit more fun with the added surprise in using the cards to determine the strokes.  I think I will ask to be blindfolded before she lays out the implements and request her not to announce the card value.  That would insure me not knowing what the toys were, nor the number of strokes or time associated with each.

An apology for the length of time passed with no post from me.  The dice turned up a one and the spanking was scheduled to be on Saturday, so Monday is the nest installment.  Thanks for reading and as always, questions and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment