Saturday, June 8, 2024

Paddled for Maintenance

Friday, June 7, Maintenance Day and a sound paddling administered. You may recall, Monday was my birthday and I got a double dose that morning as guests from NY were arriving later that day. Not an actual maintenance and Ms Mirage informed me I would be getting a real maintenance spanking after they left. Well, today was the day and following a late afternoon shower, great dinner, and short evening she said it was time 'somebody' got a good spanking. Needing no further direction, I marched myself to the bedroom where the wedge pillow was already in place. I draped my nude body over the pilow and stuck my ass out ready to receive the overdue spanking we both knew I needed. She was assembling tonight's implements next to me and with just a glance understood the key word in her statement of a good spanking was 'GOOD'. She began as always with a bare hand warm up to set the stage and prepare my ass for the forthcoming maintenance session. A fair duration of hand spanking ensued and soon she had both cheeks warmed and a rich pink color. She picked up the first implement and was set to begin the main event with the Flexible Leather Paddle.
. A double sided paddle with fur on one side, which gives a good thud and smooth leather on the other for maximum sting. The wood handle is long enough to give the business end a whip action for a solid strike. She stood directly behind me and swung the paddle back and forth using both sides for contact. My right cheek got the fur side and a thud while my left cheek was being stung with the smooth leather. No doubt the warming segment was over as each swat meant business. I held position, taking the first set of strikes before she flipped the paddle over. Now the right cheek was being stung while the left one experienced the thud of the fur side of the paddle. She pulled that switch several more times during the segment insuring both cheeks got a full dose of each side of the paddle. She changed her stance to my left side in order to deliver many full force straight on swats. The leather is long enough to cover both cheeks at once and she was paddling long and hard enough to cause moist eyes and a bit of squirming. A few minutes and many swats later the paddling ended and I took a deep breath. She was ready with the next implement quickly and I was about to meet the dreaded Purse Paddle.
It was difficult to judge which was louder, the 'smack' of cherry wood against my bare ass or the yelp which shot from my lips. No time to think about that either as the next swat landed with equal pain. A steady string of slow hard strokes drew tears and yelps with each swat. This little solid cherry wood paddle is very painful. It has a cover to provide a thud swat as well, but it was quite evident the cover was not to be used tonight. I began to move a bit and straightened up to relieve taughtness of the skin on my ass, which she allowed, but continued the slow tempo and hard strikes covering both cheeks from the top to the crease. There was no escape or variance as the paddling continued thru yelps and tears. No other way to describe the segment, I was being soundly spanked with a paddle I hated, but respected. Several minutes later, the final swat landed, after a good yelp, I slowly settled back down on the wedge pillow and tried to catch my breath. I knew the session was not over, reset my legs and bravely presented my ass for the last implement which she already had in her hand....The Rubber Paddle.
A short device made from solid, thick conveyor belt rubber is made to deliver maximum pain with a minimum of effort. Like the other rubber implements we own, it will give a high level of sting and deep tissue bruising and soreness you will feel for days. Contrary to the slow and hard swats from the purse paddle, she seemed to favor a quite firm, but rapid fire paddling. Covering one cheek at a time with bursts of rapid fire swats, within no time had me wishing the segment was over. Each cheek got several bursts of the stinging rubber paddle, then a pause which resulted in about 5 slow hard swats to the center of each cheek before returning to the rapid fire paddling method. This change repeated itself again and the pillow was absorbing a stream of tears and howls as I buried my face deep in its confines and held my ass still to accept the onslaught of the rubber paddle. A few more minutes elasped before she told me she would like to give me more, but mas ass was very red. None the less she proceeded to administer a short but hard bare hand spanking before finally calling the session over. I struggled to my feet, kissed and hugged her thanking her for a good maintenance spanking. Knowing we were leaving on Thursday, I suggested as an alternative to tossing the dice, a spanking on Wednesday. She said Wednesday will happen, but don't think for one minute I am not bringing some toys along as I am sure you will earn a spanking during our trip.
Here we go readers as it seems we are back to regular maintenance spankings. I encourage you to join the fun by leaving a comment or question. Suggestions too are welcome and remember another reader may benefit from your question as well. Thank you all for your support and with your readership, the blog will continue on. Enjoy the reading, and pass the link on to others you feel may enjoy it. See everyone after the next time I am bared and spanked for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! The rubber!!! I squirmed when I saw those dreaded words!!

    How on earth can a small implement (whether it be rubber or wood) create such pain???
    I'm in no rush to find out!!
    I'll continue to live vicariously through you and your maintenance sessions, cowboy!!

    Hmmm .... I wonder what weapons of ass destruction She'll pack for your upcoming trip?? Inquiring minds want to know! Okay, okay.... I want to know! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments and questions. I had an idea after my birthday spanking when she said I would be getting a 'real' spanking later, it would be a good one and she did not disappoint as she substantially paddled my ass. As to the pain within the small purse paddle and rubber paddle, I would say size has no bearing. To answer your question of how can they be so painful, the paddles are here, Ms Mirage is here, all that is missing is you being in position. Then you will know how painful they can be.
      You second question of what she will pack.... I have no Idea and probably won't know until I am stripped, turned ass up and spanked. Then we all will know.

      Delete