Tuesday, April 30, 2024

A Maintenance Paddling and Belting

Saturday, April 27, A well overdue maintenance session delivered during a spring football game. The NFL is over but the UFL is in full swing with their spring football games. We decided to use one of their games to direct a maintenance spanking which was due on Wednesday. The game is a bit different in the UFL, but the same for me. I will be spanked after each score with the implement designated for that team. After a shower, I settled in my chair, nude, with a cold beer as the game got under way. Implements were chosen and were in place. The game was between the Birmingham Stallions and the Houston Roughnecks and the scoring got started soon after kickoff. An offensive drive down the field resulted in a touchdown for the Stallions. I took my position, feet about a foot from the wall, toes inward to reduce clenching, leaning forward with forearms against the wall, then slid down a bit. This really sticks my ass out making an easy target for the implement.
The leather belt was the implement used for the swats earned by Birmingham and I was due 6 from the belt. Like any sports game directed spanking, there was no warm up. The double leather belt lashed across both cheeks hard for the count of six. In this league, there is no kicking extra points. Instead, after a touchdown the team has the choice of a 1 point conversion from the 2 yard line, or a 2 point conversion from the 5 or a 3 point conversion from the 10. The Stallions chose a two point conversion, but failed, so I returned to my chair after 6 hard lashes from the belt. No more scoring in the first quarter as teams were unable to mount much offense. The sceond quarter proved to be much different and the Stallions again scored an early touchdown. Back against the wall I went and was treated to 12 more hard lashes from the belt. Once again they failed on a conversion attempt, so my sore and red ass settled back into my chair. Not long after that the Roughnecks got things going and managed a field goal. Ms Mirage wasted no time in getting the implement for Houston, the Broad Sword Paddle.
Taking my position with ass stuck way out, she delivered a hard swat. I could tell this was going to be a hard spanking as the next two covered both cheeks with very hard strikes. After grabbing another beer, I sat gingerly back down. This break did not last long as Birmingham scored again rather quickly. Back to the wall I go and present my ass to be spanked. This time I was to receive 18 lashes for the touchdown. She changed her stance and stood directly behind me and began to lash single cheeks in an alternating pattern. Once again they failed on a conversion attempt so now well belted, I sat back down. Mid-way thru the quarter, Houston finally scored a touchdown and it was time for me to taste the paddle again. They did not convert, so I was due 9 swats from the broad sword. She was not holding back and I had to stick my ass out after each swat following the recoil from the force. The 9 strikes from the paddle seemed to take forever and I was unaware it was to be the last from the paddle as not another Roughneck scored for the rest of the game. My ass was not getting a rest however as the Stallions scored on the following drive. Another touchdown netted me 24 hard lashes from the belt. This time they were successful with a 2-point conversion so I had to stand and take another 26 lashes. Enough pain to more than last thru half time. The third quarter saw Birmingham score a field goal and Ms Mirage made sure I paid the price. 29 hard belt strikes had my cheeks very red and sore enough to make sitting uncomfortable. This was repeated later in the quarter after another field goal. This time 32 hard belt strikes drew tears, but I held my ass still and accepted the belt. There was no scoring for the rest of the game, but I had been paddled and belted hard for this maintenance session. Final score Birmingham 32 - Houston 9, for me 12 paddle strikes and 147 lashes from the belt. When the dice stopped rolling, I breathed easy when a 5 appeared. Friday is the next maintenance day.
Readers can comment or ask questions about anything. They are appreciated for reading and encouraged to take an active part in the blog. Everyone is welcome to participate. See you all after Friday's spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for explaining once again, about the scoring! Now it FINALLY makes sense...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you once again for you comments, Nora-Jane. I'm always happy to explain anything about me, Ms Mirage, the blog, the implements and the spankings I receive

      Delete