Thursday, April 18, 2024

15 Minutes of Pain for Maintenance

Wednesday, April 17, Maintenance Day. A short duration and hard spanking satisfied the requirement of being spanked regularly for maintenance. Draped over the pillow, bare ass presented, she made me wait in excess of 5 minutes thinking about my upcoming maintenance session. I could still feel soreness from my last spanking deep in my cheeks when she entered and began the warm up segment. Mild hand swats covered the entire area to be spanked and within a few minutes the main event began with the first of her implements.... the wood backed hair brush.
The segment began with the cover in place over the hair brush and some hard swats. Swats with enough thud to add to the soreness in the deep tissue of my ass. For two minutes the covered hair brush made hard contact with my cheeks sending its thud and pain deep to cause long lasting soreness. The cover came off for the rest of the segment and the crisp slap of wood against bare flesh was heard throughout the room. The traditional hair brush spanking went on dispite my yelps as I held position, accepting the hard barrage of swats raining down. She spanked my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs with a steady tempo, interrupted occasionally with a burst of hard rapid fire swats. The first 5 minutes of pain had been delivered and knowing there was more to come, I reset my stance and stuck my ass out further to meet the next implement... The Belt.
Eighteen inch long, doubled, two inch wide leather, mounted on a wood handle, this implement was designed to deliver pain to bare cheeks. Mine, already hair brush spanked red, were vulnerable for the belt. Nothing half way about this segment as the first strike lashed hard across both cheeks driving a yelp thru my lips. Lash after lash landed horizontally across my ass. Adjusting her stance the belt began to strike alternating single cheeks as my eyes began to tear. Another adjustment had her swinging vertically which landed the belt from the top of my ass. The end curled around my cheek and really stung the crease. This 5 minute segment featured lashes from the belt in many different angles. It finished with 50 lashes across both cheeks. I was howling as I held position and took the final lashes. I took a deep breath, reset my feet again, and stuck my ass into the breach for the final implement.... the Broad Sword Paddle.
Wide heavy leather with a steel backbone, this paddle can deliver a very sound paddling, and that is what was about to begin. The first swat was hard and struck both cheeks soundly, followed by a loud yelp from me. This was repeated many times as the first few minutes passed by. Strike after strike stung the red and sore flesh of my cheeks and sent more soreness into the deep tissue of my entire ass. A burst of rapid fire swats caused more tears to follow the tracks down my face and into the pillow. The rapid fire slowed back to the slow deliberate tempo of paddle swats landing on my full ass, the crease and upper thighs. Minutes seemed to drag by as the paddle delivered both surface and deep tissue pain. When the 5 minute period ended, the last paddle swat was just as hard as the first. The three B's, Brush, Belt, and Broad sword paddle had delivered 15 minutes of a painful maintenance spanking. I stood and thanked her with hugs and kisses. My ass was flaming red and sore from skin to bone as I tossed the dice against the wall. Noting the result, a "2", she just smiled and we both knew and agreed another maintenance spanking will be administered on Saturday.
All readers get a big thank you for their continued support. Remember, your opportunity to become part of the blog is by leaving a comment or do you have any questions about the spankings I am receiving. Each will get an individual answer for all to enjoy and perhaps learn something. Take advantage of the opportunity and join the fun. See you all again after the spanking on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment