Tuesday, April 16, 2024

3 Implements for Maintenance

Monday morning, April 15, more the income taxes were due today as my scheduled Sunday maintenance spanking was postponed. Mid-morning, after breakfast and my morning chores were completed, she came to me and stated, "Before you get dressed for your days activities, come to the bedroom, I am going to spank you for maintenance right now". Still nude, I reported to our bedroom to find it set up for a spanking. Music playing, wedge pillow in place, and 3 implements at the ready. Draped over the pillow, bare ass vulnerable and ready to accept my over due maintenance spanking, I waited. The warm up began traditionally with mild bare hand spanks on my cheeks followed by harder contact as the time went by. She spanked with a slight upward motion striking the lower third of my cheeks just above the crease for maximum pain. Before long she had my entire ckeeks very warm and a hot pink color. Moving lower to sit spots and upper thighs the hand spanking continued. Finishing off with several hard spanks to my full cheeks again, my ass was more that warmed up and ready for the first of the implements.
The hair brush began its assault on my pink, motionless cheeks. For reasons only known to her, she had left the cover on the brush. This reduces the sharp sting associated with brushback meeting bare skin, but was certainly hard enough to deliver thud into the deeper tissue of my ass. She covered both cheeks, sit spots and thighs with a quick barrage of hard swats. My eyes began to moisten as the covered hairbrush soundly spanked my ass. Muffled yelps escaped as I stuck my ass out even further to accept a thorough hairbrush spanking. The thud of the covered hairbrush went on for a bit longer but eventually wound down and yielded to the crisp slap and sting of the Patent Leather paddle.
Stinging my flesh for sure, the patent leather paddle is good for that. Also with its steel backbone it can send soreness into the deep tissue as well. I can't recall harder swats from this implement as she paddled with authority. Swinging full force, her strikes forced a recoil from me after each one. First the yelp, then the repositioning of my ass further out as if to say 'thank you Ma'an, please paddle me again'. The hard paddling continued covering my full cheeks and upper thighs. Loud yelps and full tears augmented the several minutes of this segment. The long and hard bout with the leather paddle slowed and finally ceased as I took a breath and repositioned for the final implement. The Tawse.
There was no doubt by now the surface skin was inflamed and the deep tissue well bruised, but the spanking was not over. Even with medium force, the heavy leather and split tongue of the tawse tore into my flesh. Howling from the first strike, I was determined to keep still and accept long and hard maintenance session she was delivering. Both sting and deep tissue bruising can be received from the half inch thick split leather business end of the tawse. Rapid fire swats on thighs, sit spots and full cheeks had me howling and made holding position increasingly difficult. The full duration of the segment unfolded as she used the tawse to its full painful extent. I was near the point of considering the use of my safe word when she paused, patted my cheeks and said 'you look beautiful, go check the mirror'. She was putting away the toys while I glanced over my shoulder to find the entire area from mid-thigh to top of cheek a deep red color with white ashy spots in the center of each cheek and very sore. I had been soundly spanked. Returning to toss the dice I mentioned this was really last nights roll and as the die came to a rest showing a 'TWO'. She agreed saying I would be getting another good spanking on Wednesday.
Thanks to all readers. Your continued readership and occasional comments/questions are really what keeps this blog rolling along. Join the fun and add to the education of everyone by leaving a question or comment. Each will be individually answered. See you all later in the week after my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Daaaaaaayum!!!! The TAWSE???? I'm rubbing bottom just READING about it!!
    I'd say you were VERY well spanked, cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, a thank you to Nora-Jane for her comments. Yes, the tawse is an implement which gives a very solid spanking on its own. This time I got it on top of a hand spanking, a hairbrush spanking and a good paddling. You are right, my ass was very very well spanked. And thank you for rubbing your bottom.

      Delete