Thursday, March 15, 2018

Wednesday, March 14, Pi Day, and Maintenance Day.  Predetermined to be spanked at 8 pm, I mulled through my household chores during the day.  Serving coffee in bed and brushing her hair began my day in the normal manner.  Remaining nude, I prepared and served breakfast and cleaned up the dishes and kitchen.  Compiled trash as tomorrow is trash day and vacuuming carpets.  Bed making and living room straightening, and doing laundry completed my chores.  I was now able to remove my nipple clamps and get dressed for my outside errands.  She had laid out my clothing and I donned, spankers, socks, jeans and T shirt.  Along with shoes, I set out on my days tasks.  Returning just before dinner, I immediately stripped as my house rule states.  At 8 pm I reported and presented myself to be spanked.  She had laid out the doubled belt, braided leather paddle and riding bat.  I took position, presented my ass and waited.  Several minutes later she arrived and patted both cheeks.  The riding crop was her choice for warm up and to begin the spanking.  Several light strokes with varying pauses between strokes served as a warm up.  The bat soon delivered stinging smacks in increasing intensity and tempo.  Soon both cheeks were covered with bee sting like strikes.  The bat continued to swish through the air and land harshly on my ever reddening ass.  With little or no pause, the braided leather paddle was picking up the beat.  The unusual texture of the paddle is very distinctive and delivers a sound smack which treated my cheeks to more pain and red coloring.  Mixed in with paddle strikes, she used the doubled belt.  Nothing mild about either implement as a sound spanking was in full swing.  Soon the belt was on its own and she delivered solid strokes in various directions.  Swung level, the belt lashed across both cheeks which produced yelps after each strike.  Swung forehand and backhand, it sternly belted alternating cheeks with a  painful smack.  Putting the belt aside, it was time for the bare hand segment.  Already quite red and sore, my ass received a long traditional bare hand bad boy spanking.  Rapid strikes covered both cheeks with hard strikes for many minutes.  The paddle and belt each took another two tag team segments as yelps filled the room.  Several more minutes passed as the implements unloaded their wrath and my eyes unloaded their tears.  A full 25 minutes of traditional straight spanking was my maintenance for today.  The spanking ended with a lower back and butt massage.  Funny how hands that can spank so hard can massage so gently.  I rolled a '2' which scheduled Saturday for the next maintenance spanking.

Thank you all for being readers of this blog and if you leave a question or comment, it will be answered. 

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed and envious how well you accept and endure your punishments. Our "sessions" are further apart but very intense, involving a hair brush, heavy plastic paddle, leather strap, riding bat, heavy cane and a thin whippy cane. We have one scheduled for today and I am both anxious and afraid. You seem so resolved to welcome your punishment. My wife has been spanking me for 35 years and I get uneasy every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay in answering, we have been away for the weekend, and thank you for your comment. I feel I must clarify for you and perhaps other readers. The spankings I blog about are for maintenance, not punishment. In our relationship, punishment spankings differ in 3 ways. They are also much harsher but shorter. I usually do not discuss punishment spankings here, but would compare notes about punishment spankings in another venue. We can decide on another method of communication and exchange experiences on punishment spankings if you wish. I will be spanked for maintenance tonight, Monday, and will be here to relate the experience either tonight or tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete