Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday, Dec 31, Maintenance Day.  Our vanilla friend left on Tuesday and we are leaving next Monday for Florida.  She decided to deliver a maintenance spanking tonight.  The 8 o'clock hour approached and I prepared to accept my due spanking.  Placing myself in position, I noticed 4 implements laid out.  The doubled belt, narrow hair brush, riding crop and purse paddle stood ready to leave my ass well spanked.  Upon arriving, she patted my bare cheeks as they wait, in present position.  She chose the doubled belt for the warm up and it distributed several minutes of light strokes which faded off and were replaced by very hard strikes causing yelps from me.  She had a plan which I was unaware of as she lashed 20 very hard strokes across both cheeks.  The next implement she chose was the narrow hair brush and it came on strong.  As a break in it pepperard both cheeks with many rapid fire strikes.  Upper, lower, inner and center strokes landed and the yelps increased.  Then the 20 very hard ones landed.  Solid strikes on both cheeks set my ass on fire.  I slightly stood but placing a hand on my back she lowered my torso back to the bed protruding my ass for more spanking.  My old friend the riding crop was next  in line.  She swung it like a whip with the leather tip stinging my crimson cheeks.  The tears flowed before the whipping stopped as the crop took its 20 hard strokes seriously.  Her bare hand was the next spanking tool employed.  A bad boy hand spanking landed its 20 strokes as I yelped through gritted teeth and more tears.  I knew only one more implement was still to come.  20 more very hard strokes from the purse paddle landed on alternating cheeks as I howled during a very sound paddling.  I remained in position after the assault of the cherry wood purse paddle.  Wait! What was I hearing???  The toy drawer opened and out came the big wood paddle.  Its 20 hard strikes were centered, solid, and left deep purple colored cheeks and many howls.  A sound paddling followed a sound paddling finishing off a hard maintenance spanking.  After the warm up, she delivered 120 hard strokes using 5 implements and bare hands. 

We decided on not rolling the dice and I suggested we schedule Sunday just before we leave for Florida.  She said "I agree Sunday is good, BUT you may spanked again before that".   Stay tuned and feel free to leave comments or questions which will be answered.         

No comments:

Post a Comment