Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Monday, January 22, Maintenance Day.  A long wait due to the visit of a vanilla friend.  Very little opportunity during the last 2 weeks and another week to come.  I have been unable to be nude or wear nipple clamps during this time, much less be spanked.  However, Monday night we knew he would be out for a few hours.  We set a time for 9:30 pm and waited.  I came in from my club meeting about 9:10 and prepared.  By 9:30, I found myself nude, bent over the bed, blindfolded, ass presented for the long overdue and long anticipated maintenance spanking.  She had laid out six implements, so I knew I would receive a long, harsh session.   Before donning the blindfold, I saw two paddles, the flexible leather and big wood paddle.  Also there were the riding crop, the riding bat, the narrow hair brush and the doubled belt.    I did not wait long as she took advantage of the window we had.  I felt a hand on the small of my back as her other hand began the warm up.   Light strokes gently warmed the skin of my cheeks.  After a few minutes, a hard stroke landed on my ass.  This was soon repeated over and over again as the spanking went into full swing.  Several minutes later, the hair brush took over.  Stinging strokes landed covering both cheeks while producing yelps.  The brush was doing its duty and my ass was absorbing its rath.  Pausing for a few seconds, the brush found its way between my legs and tapped my inner thighs.  As you know, this is the non verbal message to spread.  I obeyed but the tapping continued.  I spread further but the tapping went on.  I spread as far as possible until my ass was wide open and genital package hung unprotected and at her mercy.  She showed none as the short coarse bristles of the hair brush scoured the tender skin of my asshole and balls to a painful bright pink.  The next act consisted of the riding crop being used like a whip and cane stinging my cheeks and leaving red lines.  Its tip stung all exposed areas and more yelps could be heard as the blindfold became moistened with tears.  Many minutes later she shifted to the riding bat.  Its wide leather tip slapped the red flesh with recurring strikes.  Yelps escaped through gritted teeth as I held position and accepted a thorough spanking.  Now the flexible leather paddle came on to administer nearly five minutes solid paddling to an ass already red and bruised.  Not finished by a long shot she picked up the doubled belt.  Swinging sideways, harsh strikes landed on alternating cheeks raining down as yelps escalated to howles.  Adjusting her stance and landing strokes across both cheeks, the assault went on for many more minutes.  At last the final implement was in her hand.  The big wood paddle would finish in grand fashion.  I could feel the soaked blindfold, the clenched fists around the pillow, and cock and balls swinging with each sound stroke.  I thought I counted 40 hard strikes but lost count.  However the paddle continued for at least another 30 or 40 strokes.  Finally she rested and helped me regain a standing position.  We kissed, both grateful for this opportunity.  We did toss the dice but realized the next opportunity would be Saturday night.

Thank you all for waiting for these reports during this period of inactivity.  Questions, comments, all will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment