Saturday, February 25, 2017

Wednesday, February 22, Maintenance Day.  Returning home after a 4 day drive from Nevada, I was ready for a maintenance spanking.  Following dinner and clean up, I was instructed to present my bare ass for a spanking.  Upon entering the bedroom, I could see she had already placed the pillow to raise my hips into position and had chosen 5 implements to be used.  The bare hand is always an addition.  Assuming the position with ass high and vulnerable, I waited.  She entered soon afterwards.  Unlike other spankings the bare hand did not begin or even warm up.  The riding whip came first and the end more than tickled as she struck many blows.  Without hesitation, the hair brush followed.  My slightly warm and pink cheeks began to take the hair brush as it meant business.   Over and over it struck with the familiar hard smacks for which it is known.  Now red and sore, the spankable ass accepted the folded leather belt.  The loud leather to skin slaps came between my yelps. The bare hands, both of them next peppered me with fast and hard spanks.  Not a spot on my cheeks was spared as the hand spanking continued.  Normally the big wood paddle is the finale, but when it struck, I knew there was another implement in her arsenal.   The wood paddle landed solidly on the sweet spot of my ass.  It found the same spot over and over again.  The yelps increased as the paddle went on relentlessly.  Finally the paddle rested only to yield to the purse paddle.  That device finished the spanking in fine fashion.  Glowing red and tender, I was assisted to a standing position and the spanking was over.

The dice wa rolled and Sunday will see my ass facing the ceiling and spanked.  Thanks for reading and I hope I will be able to repost in a more prompt manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment