Monday, July 29, 2024

Maintenance Due and Received

Monday, July 29, Maintenance due, ass bared and spanked. Raining outdoors, good day for a spanking, is what she must have been thinking. Shortly after my morning chores of cleaning up the breakfast dishes she summond me to our bedroom. She had already placed the wedge pillow and assembled three leather toys on the bed. My amazement was satisfied by her next command... 'Bend over and spread your legs, you getting spanked'. I knew better than to do anything but obey. I mounted the wedge pillow and opened my legs. She immediately spread my thighs to the max and reached under me to be sure my entire package was vulnerable.
The riding bat was chosen to handle the warm up and first segment. The short warm up was about 20 mild strikes to my cheeks. The rest of the segment was devoted to my balls and asshole. The inner cheeks and thighs got their share of the riding bat. The rod of the bat could reach all the way under me while the wide leather tip could slap my balls with ease. Uppercut and side to side swats had their way with the hanging family jewels. Bieng spread wide, the inner thighs and inner cheeks were spanked as well as my anus, which seemed to be a favorite spot. Several minutes of this had me recoiling and yelping, but I concentrated on keping my legs open displaying the parts she seemed intent on spanking. A pause while the riding bat was set aside and I felt the ooze of fluid on my ass. I thought it was lotion but very soon I knew.... it was warming oil. She covered my balls, inner cheeks and asshole. By the time she picked up the bat again the oil was becoming quite hot on the tender areas she applied it to. I squirmed a bit as the oil heated the tender flesh began to burn, but she was benevolent enought to put the fire out with the riding bat. A barrage of swats stung my anus and balls. I was getting a good spanking down under. After the burning subsided, she wiped off the remaining oil and put the bat aside. It was time for some paddling.
The flexible leather paddle with its fur side felt wonderful on my stinging flesh. A sharp contrast to the first of many swats with the leather side on my cheeks. Rapid fire swats seemed to duplicate the burn of my hidden areas on my ass. She paddled long and hard and I slid back a bit to extend my ass out to accept the leather paddling. Several minutes later, she stopped with the paddle, but continued with her bare hand. Still spread to the max she used her bare hand to give another round of spanking to my balls and asshole with hards swats. On to the cheeks the hand spanking strikes rang out into the room. I held position even thru a second dose of swats stinging my anus and slapping my balls. A good rapid fire on both cheeks rounded out the segment. The big boy was next and I reset position and stuck my ass out as far as I could to meet the broad sword paddle.
Way too large to strike anything inner, this paddle was built for striking ass cheeks. Used mostly horizontally, the wide steel reinforced leather paddle brings a large mass to each contact. I waited motionless with ass vulnerable while she wound up and delivered a massive swat. My eyes popped open and a yelp shot from my mouth when the paddle struck. I processed the pain but actually thought...'Yes, Ms Mirage, more like that one'. I stuck my ass out and she paddled it again and again. Nothing fancy, just hard horizontal swats across both cheeks. A solid paddling had me tearing steadily. The segment was short but hard and I knew my cheeks would be flaming red at the finish. She ended by saying I may be paddled more this evening. I smiled at her with a 'please' written on my face. I tossed the dice and found a '5' on top. Next Sunday, is scheduled.
Thanks readers for your continued support and a bigger thank you to those leaving comments, questions or suggestions. Become a part of the blog and the fun by leaving your input. My response to each will soon follow. See you all after the next spanking.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! The warming oil/lotion put a delicious twist on things! Bravo to Ms. Mirage!!

    That broadsword paddle is stunning in its beauty and is no joke (to my imagination and your narrative).

    Can't wait for the next segment!

    Toasted buns on the menu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane for all her comments. The warming oil was one key to this good maintenance spanking. Having balls and anus heated while being spanked certainly highlighted this session. The short and hard finale with the broadsword paddle make a fitting ending. It is a great looking paddle and does pack a punch. Next segment is scheduled for Sunday and like you, I expect my ass to be well spanked.

      Delete