Thursday, October 5, 2023

Maintenance, by Hair Brush

Wednesday, Oct 4, Maintenance Day. The roll of the dice after Friday's spanking scheduled today for the next maintenance session. No debate at all, and at about 8:30 I was headed toward the bedroom to receive my due spanking. The wedge pillow was already in place and she was collecting the implements she wished to use. Within seconds, I found myself over the pillow with my bare ass presented. Her choice was simple, two implements and the leather gloves she has been using lately. The gloved hands spanked my cheeks mildly at first to warm them up before more solid swats were felt. No loud smacking sound due to the leather gloves, but I knew I was being spanked. Soon the first implement, was in her hand.
The wood backed hair brush was chosen to deliver the due spanking. A traditional tool, almost designed to spank rather than brush hair, began to swat my warmed cheeks. Solid swats, one on each cheek, brought me from warm cheeks to well spanked cheeks quickly. But the brush has yet begun to spank. Switching to a quicker tempo she landed about 20 swats on one cheek before moving to the other. 20 or so swats greeted the second cheek only to revisit the first one again. Back and forth she spanked one cheek at a time for a few minutes. Another pause to adjust my hips a bit before slower and harder swats were given, one per cheek alternating sides. I yelped and squirmed but to no avail and she continued. Like a machine, in perfect cadence a hard swat landed on the center of one cheek then the other. A few more minutes passed as I was receiving a traditional hair brush spanking. My eyes were mosit by the time she rested the brush in favor of the other implement.
The riding crop was swishing itself thru the air before contacting my ass. The sting was imense as the shaft landed across both cheeks leaving a nice red line. If one line looks nice, then more will look nicer. Whipping with cane like strokes, the crop painted red stripes on the pink background from the top of my cheeks to the mid-thigh. A different tactic was then employed. Flicking the crop, the leather strands at the tip, produced a bee sting like strike to the reddened and welted flesh. She covered my entire ass with such strikes. This was followed by another sound hand spanking. Following that was a command to stand and face her. She began to slap my nipples repeatedly with the gloved hands. Turning tender very quickly, my nipples were not thru with their torment. Now the crop was flicking my sore nipples. Stinging like hell, I struggled to maintain a still position. A few flicks to the head of my cock produced an involuntary bend forward. She used that opportunity to hand spank my ass. A good hard lash on my cheeks from the crop stood me up straight again. More gloved had slapping and crop flicking on my nipples with occasionally spanks to my ass eventually slowed and the session ended. I tossed the dice and again the number 4 came up on top. Monday night she said with a big smile.
Another big thank you goes out to the readers. They make the blog and can even make it better with more comments or questions. Join the fun and leave one today, then report back for your individual answer. That is how easy you can become a part of the blog instead of an observer. See you all after my ass is spanked again for maintenance.

4 comments:

  1. Well, well, well.... the hairbrush AND the crop!!! I bet you could cook an egg on that well spanked bottom!
    I like the fact that She used both the shaft and the leather strands!
    We shall if Ms. Mirage lets you go until Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for the comments. The crop does have two functions and she used them both skillfully. After the hair brush spanking, she whipped my ass good. Another spanking before Monday.....possibly, stay tuned.

      Delete
  2. “If one line looks nice, then more will look nicer.“ 😂 The creed of most Dominant women! Love to see you’re still getting yoru regular reminders of who’s in charge Cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to FLR Mike for another comment. Ms Mirage is an excellent Dominant and spanker. Yes, I know who is in charge and regular bare ass spankings serve as a constant reminder.

      Delete