Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Leather X Three for Maintenance.

Monday, October 9, Maintenance due and spanking delivered. I knew it was time to be spanked as I walked into the bedroom. She had the wedge pillow in place and was choosing her implements. I draped myself over the pillow placing my ass in position for a spanking as she donned her leather gloves with 3 leather implements at the ready. The warm up spanks began to fall on my cheeks, mild at first, then increasing in force. Along with the extra force, the strikes were quicker in tempo and soon a solid hand spanking was being conducted. Several minutes passed and my ass was more than warmed up and ready for the first implement... the leather strap.
An oldie but goodie, this implement still stings. It is flexible and strikes hard with minimal effort, but her effort was far from minimal. She strapped my full cheeks and crease for several minutes. The gloved hand joined in for a duet as I held position. Strapped and spanked, my ass was getting full attention from both. Following the duet, the strap was now used alone, very slow but very hard. Lashed across both cheeks, it made me squirm a bit and I could feel my eyes moisten. Before the segment was over, a few full tears rolled down my face. I regrouped, set my stance and stuck my ass out for the next implement..... The patent leather paddle.
Fully covered in shinny patent leather and about the size of a womans vanity mirror, this toy is a real looker. Do not be fooled by its looks, with a steel spine, you will know you have been paddled when this is used. Much wider than the strap, it covers most of one cheek or some of both. She began by centering on single cheeks, one after the other. Solid swats about 3 seconds apart soon had both cheeks very red. Several dead center swats, covering about half of each cheek, with an increased tempo gave my full ass a different stinging effect. Many minutes later she reverted to the single cheek strikes which had my ass red and sore and more tears were falling along with a loud yelp after each swat. The sound paddling drifted off to a finish and I breathed heavly while she picked up the final leather implement... the tawse.
I know there are several variations of this English based spanking implement. Ours is long enough to cover both cheeks horizontally and quite thick... about 1/2 inch. The split striking area gives the two tales the ability to leave a very painful strike. Slow and about half force swats began the segment. Not much force is needed to have any spankEE howling in no time... I was no different. Full tears making tracks down my face as I howled into the pillow. Next came an increase in cadence as nearly rapid fire strikes were causing much squirming on my part. She cut down the tempo but raised the force another notch or two solidly spanking me with this evil implement. I knew my flesh was crimson now and very sore. She finished the session with another gloved hand spanking. The dice were tossed and again a 'FOUR' came up on top. Saturday, I will be spanked again.
Readers are the BEST and a big thanks go out to all of you. Comments and questions are you way to become part of the blog. Hope to hear from more of you. Come back often to see who has been communicating and of course come back for the next spanking episode.

4 comments:

  1. Yowee!! Does your skin get textured after a session with the tawse? I got welts after it was used very lightly. Then again, I have ZERO pain tolerance.
    Great session! I miss the hugging part at the end. Ms. Sentimental, that's me.
    Do you think Ms. Mirage will make you wait the 4 days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comments and a question, Nora-Jane. The tawse is a harsh implement to say the least. A spanking with it, like I got, especially after a leather strap and paddle bring out the pain. Not sure about 'textured' but my skin was very red and tenderized. My entire ass was sore when sitting for the next several hours. There are usually hugs as aftercare following most spankings, not so much after punishment spankings. Will she wait the entire time before spanking me again? Not sure and not even sure she knows. I think the additional spankings, the ones not scheduled by the dice, are often unplanned. Remember, she keeps me nude, so given the right mindset and circumstances, her seeing my bare ass may trigger an impromptu spanking. What a great home life!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the clarification, cowboy.
      I'm sure your bottom was very tender to sit up on a surface!

      Yes, you do have the best home life with Ms. Mirage! Looking forward to the next blog entry!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your return comment. You, and everyone may post as you wish.

      Delete