Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Maintenance Spanking

Monday, February 20, guests gone, weekend over, but maintenance was needed and delivered. It was great having friends here with us and receiving spankings from both ladies. We took a short trip to another RR track for Friday, thru Sunday to see different folks and run their railroad. Monday evening rolled around and she felt a maintenance session was due and told me to prepare for it. I got out the toy bag, placed the pillows on the corner of the bed, took position with ass out and waited. She came in and took two toys from the collection and began the warm up phase with her bare hands. Covering both cheeks with single and two hand swats, she increased the force gradually until a full blown spanking was in progress. A slight pause while she armed herself with the first implement. The Riding Bat.
The familiar swish thru the air a split second before the stinging slap to my spanked cheeks told me the segment had begun. The whip-like motion allows the wide leather tip to sting harshly on contact. It takes many strokes to cover the full cheeks and upper thighs along with the crease between them. My ass was an even toned deep pink color when the segment began, but now ws being dotted with butterfly shapped darker red marks. She was whipping my ass soundly with the bat as I yelped in response to each strike. The duration was short, but the strikes were hard as it appeared to be another short but hard maintenance spanking. After resting the Riding Bat, she commenced to deliver another segemt of hand spanking. Hard swats were the means and a sore ass was the goal. The Big Wood Paddle was next.
I must have slid a bit out of place during the hand spanking and the assault of the Riding Bat as she began to adjust my position. She straightened my legs a bit, pulled my torso backacross the pillows, and moved my hips back from the bed. I was still head down but my ass was protruding promeimently into the room. I imagine my red cheeks made a perfect target. The paddle is made of 3/8 inch thick, 5-ply Baltic Birch plywood and measures over 8 inches across and 16 inches to the tip of the handle. She drew it back and let fly a hard swat that instantly welled up my eyes. My verbal response had barely died out when the next hard swat landed. Over and over again this played out. I had no reason to believe it would end soon and it did not. After each yelp, I struggled to stick my ass out to accept another. She was more than pleased to oblige me with another hard swat. I yelped, she paddled, I yelped, she paddled and in keeping with the short but hard theme, ended a few minutes later. Now deep red in color and sore deep into the tissue, my ass had all it wanted from the big wood paddle. I straightened up and tossed the dice. Tumbling across the floor and careening off two walls it came to rest showing a '4'. Adding the 1, I said, that's Saturday. "Yes", she said, "but tomorrow is Fat Tuesday and I think you will need a spanking before Saturday".
Thanks to all readers, new and established and thanks to those desiring to be a part of the fun by leaving a question or comment. Don't miss out, leave your contribution and receive a personal answer. I can't say for sure when the next spanking will be, even though it is scheduled for Saturday. As you have learned, different things happen on vacations.

8 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm..... The short but hard spankings seem to be a new favorite of Hers!
    That paddle hasn't seen much action in the past few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane for another correct observation. The big wood paddle has been spared of some paddling duty. I assume it got in a few swats in the assault by the ladies last week. This session, the big paddle some action and caused some soreness I will feel for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That graphic of "behind every good man" reminds me that I have a version of that which includes the follow up "is a woman who spanks him, and she does so because she loves him". I left that out on my bedside table for a few days and was rewarded with a nice leather belt whipping over the weekend. It's been a good week as I got another quick leather belt whipping on Tuesday and last night I got a few paddlings in the wood shop with a slender piece of wood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thank you MRBILL for your comment. That graphic fits our relationship so well, I have adopted it as my 'calling card' so to speak. I have always felt the 'follow up' was generally implied. I am pleased it got you several good spankings recently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, thank you for this beautiful description of this short but intense spanking. As they say in France: you must have felt it pass! I would like to ask you whether, without seeing the instrument used, you recognize it at the time of impact? Is it a paddle, the riding bat or another instrument used for spanking? Are you having fun guessing: what instrument is used? You could make bets... Good day to you!. Guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks TAV for you comment and questions. It was a short but effective maintenance spanking. I most always know the implements being used as they each have a signature feel. During longer sessions, as my ass becomes more sore, it can be difficult to determine exactly which implement is being used. If I am not blindfolded, I can usually see the toy as she picks it up. She may use one more than once too, which can be confusing. However, it is not really important to me, she delivers the necessary spankings and I submit to taking them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply! Indeed each instrument leaves its signature but when the spanking is prolonged there must be a small anesthesia of the skin although the pain is always present. It is therefore necessary that the spanking lasts long enough time to be effective! At the end of the spanking, do you have to thank your wife for giving you a good spanking? Good luck. Tav

      Delete
    2. TAV, thanks for your follow up questions. The effectiveness of any spanking does not depend on its duration. My punishment spankings are quite short for the most part, and I can assure they are very effective. I always thank my partner after every spanking, of any type, including punishment. I believe it is the right thing to do.

      Delete