Monday, February 27, 2023

Maintenance - Part One

Sunday, February 26, Maintenance Day. One day late as the weekend enjoyment overflow went longer than expected. Saturday night was just too late, so midway thru the day today, Sunday, she casually reminded me I was going to be spanked this evening. We did arrive home a bit later than we would have liked, but after dinner she said at 9 pm I was getting spanked....PERIOD. At the exact hour, I draped myself over the pillows and presented my bare ass. Rummaging thru the toy bag, she came out with tonights 3 implements. The warm up began with the usual mild swats with her bare hand. After bringing my cheeks to an even pink color and a pleasent warmth, she began to actually spank me. Hard swats rained down on cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs as I began to squirm and yelp a bit. The hand spanking continued for about 3 minutes leaving my ass very warm and quite red. It was time for the parade of implements and the Riding Bat led things off.
A few token swats with the full length shaft left long red lines across both cheeks. Much like a short cane, she left even lines from thighs to the top of my cheeks. Then, changing to a whip like motion, the leather tip stung my flesh as she covered my ass with red marks from the riding bat. Swishing thru the air, stinging my cheeks and ending with a yelp from me was the procedure for the next few minutes. When the segment finished, about 3 minutes later, I was covered with red marks from the riding bat. "That was nice", she said as she grabbed the next implement.... the Flexible Leather Paddle.
This implement is a staple for a solid paddling. A fur side for thud and a smooth leather side for a good sting. Flexible enough for the spanker to swing full force and deliver a very solid strike. A full minute of thud strikes from the fur side before switching to the leather to really sting my ass. My yelping after each swat was proof to her that a good paddling was being given. I gave it my best shot at holding position, but with the fast and hard paddling it was very difficult. She paddled for a good three minutes before slowing to a stop. My red cheeks must have been glowing by now, but the final implement was yet to make its appearence. The Big Wood Paddle was present for the second straight maintenance spanking.
I made this paddle and it is one of my favorites. Not because it is my own work, but I do enjoy a good paddling and this device is the best at delivering it. She gave me about 5 very hard swats about 5 seconds apart. I either moved too much or was not in proper position from the leather paddling, but she paused and set the paddle aside. Moving my hips back with both hands, she put me in the position she wanted, with my ass protruding out as far as possible. To be sure I did not lose that vulnerable stance, she reached around my hips with her left hand, grasping a fist full of cock and balls held me immobile. Now her right hand again took up the wood paddle. A hard, rapid fire paddling was covering both cheeks. My yelping was as constant as the paddling. Then a burst on my left cheek followed by a duplicate on my right cheek. I was howling, but she was not stopping. Returning to the one per 5 seconds tempo, she swung full force for several swats. Tightening her grip on my package, she went back to the rapid fire swats as fast and hard as she could. I was in full tears by now, but the paddling went on. Slow tempo and rapid fire, the wood paddle was treating my ass to a very sound paddling. The short, hard segment ended the session as she released my balls and set the paddle down. I stood, kissed her and thanked her for another short but hard spanking. She told me not to toss the dice as my brother would be with us on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. So, she is spanking me one last time on Thursday. This will give me a good sore ass to begin our drive home on Friday.
Thanking all readers for following our entire month long trip to sunny Florida and the inconsistence of my posting of these episodes. Your comments and questions are very much appreciated and will be answered as soon as I can get to them. Just a few days left before we are back at home and into a more regimented spanking schedule. Stay with us and thank you again.

8 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you for this beautiful story of your last spanking. Your wife is very good at this activity. It is certain that she must find a real pleasure in it!. As they say in France: she takes this to heart! I haven't read all your posts, so I wonder if you ever get spanked for punishment? And are they more painful than maintenance spankings? I wish you good days while waiting for the next spanking scheduled for Thursday probably. Tav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you TAV for your contributions to the blog. She enjoys her role of HoH and all that goes with it. All the posts here are about maintenance spankings. I do get punishment spankings when she deems necessary. Those are not documented here. Other types of spankings here are fun, sensual, stress relief, and the 'just because I felt like spanking you' type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this information, it means that in addition to maintenance spankings you sometimes receive spankings for punishment!! Disciplinary tools are often in action then! Good day to you. Tav

      Delete
    2. TAV, yes, I am spanked for discipline. Our relationship was based on discipline spankings. It was only after a few years, when discipline was reduced to nearly non-existence, that we instituted a maintenance program. I am still spanked for punishment as she deems necessary.

      Delete
  3. Another great maintenance session, cowboy!
    I remember when I first came across your blog, I started at the very beginning. It gave me an insight to your relationship with Ms. Mirage. Granted, I've known you for years, but this was an amazing way to share your life.
    Thank you for continually posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for your insightful commentary. My relationship with Ms Mirage has been the crowing point of my life. Whether she spanked me everyday or never again for the rest of my life, I would love her forever.

      Delete
    2. Hello, your wife loves to spank you, and you love getting spankings from your wife! It's a very good balance for both of you! Bravo and good luck

      Delete