Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Spanked with Leather

Monday, Jan 9, Maintenance spanking due and received. My week-long reprieve ended on schedule today as both of us knew a good spanking was eminant. We had thought of using the College Football National Championship game to direct the session, but were disappointed when none of our local stations were broadcasting the game. We do not subscripb to ESPN and it was clear they had bought all the rights. We put the game on the radio, but was not the same. She told me to bend over the pillow as I was getting spanked none the less. I took position and presented my bare ass as she got out her choice of implements. She came back with 5 toys.... the flexible leather paddle, patent leather paddle, riding bat, leather slapper and the doubled belt.
The flexible leather paddle led off and about two minutes of mild swats with the fur side were to serve as a warm up. She flipped the paddle over and began using the leather side. She also began to ramp up the intensity and with a few strokes, she was delivering full force swats. The smooth leather contacting my bare ass was producing a 'smack' which echoed in the room. A hard paddling of two minutes or more was turning my cheeks red and very warm.
The great looking patent leather paddle followed the flexible leather. Again, the segment began with medium swats, but the sound was much different than the preceeding implement. A more crisp smack resulted when the patent leather met my ass. The second half of the segment was twice as hard as the first half. The steel shank hidden by the patent leather made sure the swats were meaningful. About two minutes of hard paddling left my cheeks red and stinging.
My ass was in line for a different taste of leather as the riding bat made its appearance. Where the paddles had concentrated on full cheeks, the tip of the bat went after the crease and upper thighs. Medium for the first half of the segment, sit spots and thighs were covered with many bee sting like swats. I felt certain she would spread my legs wide and attack my balls and anus, but it never happened. Instead, she doubled up on the force and went for my cheeks. The swish thru the air, followed by the sharp sound of the bat striking flesh and the yelp from me, filled the room for the next few minutes. All exposed area was now red, sore and helplessly awaited the next implement. She changed gears and unleashed a solid bare hand spanking. She spanked continuously for a few minutes before uppiing the force to the 'full' setting. Her bare hand was in rapid fire mode and hard. Having difficultly remaining, still, she stood left hip to left hip with her arm wrapped around me and rained down a hard spanking to my now immobile ass.
As my eyes filled with moisture, she picked up the leather slapper. Using both sides, smooth and fringed, she landed medium swats to all areas. As before, about half way thru the segment, she increased the force. The slapper was easily covering full cheeks, upper thighs and the crease with hard swats. More yelping from me could hardly be heard over the rapid slapping sound form the leather implement. Heat was pouring off my ass and I could only imagine the bright red color of well spanked flesh.
A bit less than five minutes from each implement brought the session to near 20 minutes when the final implement was ready to take its turn. The leather belt lashed across both cheeks. Even the reduced force for the first half of the segment had my ass sore. Tearing and yelping, I must have slid closer to the edge of the bed as she paused and commanded, 'Stick your ass out'. Obeying instantly, I stuck my ass out as far as I could knowing I was about to receive a hard segment from the leather belt. She did not disappoint and lashed my cheeks over and over with increased force. That final two minutes or so was quite painful, but I held position and took the hard belting. She read my mind as she said while picking up the implements, 'that was a good spanking'. I felt very well spanked as I picked up the dice to toss. The die tumbled across the floor coming to rest showing a two. 'Thursday' I said. She explained that Thursday does not work well as it is my meeting night. She said she could spank me on Wednesday, I said or Friday. She gave me a devilish smile I took to mean 'or both'.
Thanks to you readers for keeping the blog alive. You can enhance the blog by being part of it. Leaveing a comment, suggestion or question is the best way to do that. Others may have the same question or be very interested in your comments. All will be answered individually. Tune in after the Wednesday spanking. Bye for now.

8 comments:

  1. Goodness, at 65-7, you didn’t miss much of a “game”, although you might have gotten a pretty epic spanking with as many points as there were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spankinlyfe and thanks for your comment. Yup the game turned out to be a blowout. You are correct, whatever implement was to be used for the Bulldogs scoring certainly would have had a workout. Hundreds of swats would have turned my ass very red and sore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay cowboy, I have a weird question: from the picture of the bed "spanking session ready" I can't but notice it's one of those amazing platform beds with drawers. Sooooooo.... Have you ever banged your toes or stubbed them on the bed base? If so, has that ever broken your stance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your questions, Nora-Jane. No short answer here so bear with me. Yes, it is a platform bed with drawers beneath. I usually take position with my feet about 6 inches from the base of the bed. If she gives the command to 'stick my ass out', I creep my feet forward until touching the base of the bed and slide my torso backwards. This protrudes my ass, giving her a fixed, clear target and also tightens the skin on my cheeks to increase the pain from each swat. My stance is broken mostly by me slightly standing to relieve the tightness of the skin on my cheeks. If I stand too much, she pushes me back into position and adds a number of strikes. Her goal is to deliver a hard, meaningful and effective spanking.
    You, and any reader, may ask as many questions as you like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the clarification, cowboy! I can understand wanting to stand up a bit to relieve the tension of the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Nora-Jane. Slightly standing does relieve the tightness of the skin, and she allows it to an extent. However, if she feels it is happening too often, position is reestablished, and I get extra swats.

    ReplyDelete