Monday, January 16, 2023

A Surprise Football Spanking

Sunday, Jan 15, Surprise maintenance. Not sore, but still feeling the punishment I got on Saturday, which was on top of the maintenace I received on Friday night, I was very surprised when she approached me at game time. Holding two implements, she stated this one (flexible leather paddle) is for Buffalo's points and this one, the hairbrush, will be spanking your ass for each point scored by the Dolphins. Not sure if this was maintenance or just because she felt like spanking me. Not that it matters one bit, whenever she says I am getting spanked, I say 'Yes Ma'am', bare and present my ass and take the spanking...any time, any place or for any reason.
The game began on a cold, but sunny afternoon in Buffalo, NY. We settled in and the kickoff was on time. It was not long before the Bills scored after a long drive. I found myself standing against the wall of the living room, ass protruded and her smiling with this in her hand.
As a refresher for some readers, a touchdown means 6 swats and from the first score on, the number reflects the teams total score at the moment. Not expecting any warm up and not receiving any, the leather paddle met my cheeks for six swats. Before they were completed, the ball split the uprights as they sucessfully kicked the extra point. Another 7 solid swats stung my ass before we both sat back down. No luck for Miami as they failled to score. The Bills however marched right down the field and wound up in the end zone for another touchdown. I knew the drill and stood, hands on the wall and ass out. She lit up my cheeks again with 13 swats. As routine, the extra point was good and I was due for another 14 swats from the leather paddle. Would it be trite to say they were not gentle.
The Dolphins came to life in the second quarter and the hairbrush was ready. Not in succession, but they scored 3 Field Goals as the time progressed. Three trips to the wall receiving 3 swats the first time, 6 the second time and 9 the third time. The Bills were not idle and managed a Field Goal themselves bringing their total score to 17. You know what that meant...17 times the leather slapped my bare cheeks which were now getting quite red. Late in the quarter, Miami scored a touchdown and once again, I was up to the wall. She did not have to tell me, I knew enough to stick my ass out to be spanked. The hairbrush delivered the due 15 swats as I winced. A bit more time elasped as Miami chose to go for a two-point conversion to tie the score at 17. The made the conversion and netted me another 17 hards swats with the wood backed hairbrush. It appeared the game would be tied going into halftime, but Bufflalo completed a few long passes and with seconds to go kicked a go ahead Field Goal and I took 20 more swats on enflamed cheeks before the break. Grabbing another beer allowed me to move around a bit rather that sitting on my sore ass.
The third quarter was to be the most active and thus the most painful for me. Miami pulled ahead for the first time with a Touchdown and Extra Point. I happened quickly and now it was time to pay the piper. In position, I heard her ask, how many? I meekly replied 23 for the Touchdown and then 24 for the Extra Point. So 47 then she stated. She laid the brush against a sore cheek, pulled it back and began a barrage of 47 swats with the hairbrush. I dutifully kept my ass in position, but had gritted teeth and audible yelps escaping thru them. I actually counted and after the 47th swat landed, I sighed with relief. Unhappy with being behind, the Bills got busy and scored in retailiation. A Touchdown and Extra Point put them in front and put me in line for another spanking. The leather paddle struck 26 times for the TD and another 27 times as the Extra Point was good. Leading only by 3, the Bills rallied again and scored a second TD complete with Extra Point. Back up against the wall I stood with crimson cheeks stuck out proudly as if to say 'paddle my ass good, Ms Mirage'. She was only to happy to oblige and counted the 67 swats as they landed. 33 for the TD and 34 more for the EP. I was unaware at the time, but that was the last time the paddle was to be used. Miami made it more than interesting in the fourth quarter by scoring a Touchdown and Extra point themselves. The hairbrush was more ready than my ass, but 30 times it struck for the TD and 31 more for the Extra Point. They threatened another score very late in the game but came up short. Final score, Buffalo 34 - Miami 31. My final total was flexible leather paddle 197 and hairbrush 158.
A surprise episode for you readers. The previous dice roll scheduling Wednesday for maintenance is still in effect. Leave coments or questions as often as you like and I hope you are enjoying the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Daaaaaaayum!!!!!! My butt burns just READING about this!!!
    Sounds like a great game, just for watching. Did you get to enjoy the game, though?

    Whew!!! Another stellar session!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long delay and my apologies. Thanks to Nora-Jane for the comment and question. It was a great game to watch and over 350 swats to my ass made it a good spanking game as well. My thanks to Ms Mirage for a surprise spanking.

      Delete