Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Tuesday, Sept. 25 Maintenance Day.  Monday turned into a 'life gets in the way' occurrence, so maintenance was pushed off for a day.  The next day began as all do with me serving coffee in bed.  As we discussed our day, she said after breakfast and your morning chores, come back in here, we are not waiting until tonight.  I brushed her hair and got up, put on my nipple clamps and began to prepare breakfast.  After serving it and completing the rest of my morning chores, I reported back to the bedroom as directed.  She made a place and laid out several toys including the thin oak paddle, riding bat, heavy wood paddle with holes, rubber strap and leather slapper.  She said 'bend over the bed and present your ass......you're getting spanked'.  I complied and a brief bare hand warm up commenced.  The thin oak paddle went first and stung my cheeks all over with a raining of many many strokes.  Nicely pink, my ass was then treated to a deep tissue bruising with the heavy paddle with holes as it landed square on both cheeks for several minutes.  The riding bat found its way to her right hand as the heavy paddle rested.  She placed it between my thighs and issued the one word command "spread'em", I obeyed as she tapped the inside of both thighs until I had spread my legs as wide as possible.  The riding bat with it iconic swish thru the air was landing blows covering upper and lower, inner and outer cheeks along with some uppercut strokes to let my balls and anus know they were not being spared.  Now deeply bruised and cherry red cheeks were at the mercy of the rubber strap.  Yelps echoed throughout the room with each lashing of the rubber strap.  I could imaging deep purple stripes left in the wake of each solid stroke from the strap.  Finally it ceased and I heard another command.   'Up on the bed, on your knees, head down' obeying instantly taking position expecting more spanking.  A wet finger lubed my hole and a butt plug was inserted.  Feeling total submission I soon was being spanked with the leather slapper on every inch of my vulnerable cheeks.  After many minutes of this, she removed the but plug and inserted a dildo giving me a good butt fucking.  Next she was directing a new position.  I was to lie prone on the bed with a wedge support under my hips and legs spread wide.  Getting into the position she demanded left me  immobile with red cheeks, my recently violated asshole, cock and ball package totally exposed and vulnerable.  She skillfully used both the long fall and short fall leather floggers on my entire body.  From the back of my head to my heels, E V E R Y T H I N G was soundly flogged.  A quick, rapid fire session with the riding bat just to leave my cheeks glowing red finished my maintenance episode. 

Tossing the dice, I saw a 5 appear, meaning Sunday will be the next appointment.  Smiling, she said, well, either Saturday or Sunday, as I was thinking, I hope not both.     

Thanking all readers again for you continued following.  I will answer all your comments or questions as soon as possible. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nora-Jane, It was just that, amazing. A good long, hard spanking with anal play too.

    ReplyDelete