Saturday, September 22, 2018

Saturday, Sept. 22, End of the week of maintenance.  My ass is sore!!!!.  I can't recall being spanked this much since early on in my first DD relationship.  New to the DD lifestyle and my wife, I was being spanked several times a day.  You remember the situation which preceded this week.  We were away with few to no opportunities for spankings.  Returning home she had determined daily spankings for the next 4 days were in order to make up for it.  The last report was on the Tuesday night spanking directed by the Yankee - Boston game where I took strokes from the hairbrush and doubled belt.  Wednesday's game began with a lingering soreness in both cheeks.  There would be no relief as the Yankees racked up 10 runs enroute to a 10-1 win.  The implements in waiting were the purse paddle and the riding bat.  Boston managed a hit in their half of the first and the purse paddle delivered its 5 strokes to my presented ass.  No action in the next 2 half innings, but the Yanks scored 3 runs in the second and the riding bat swished thru the air and stung my flesh 65 times.  Nothing for Boston in the third but the Yanks got a double, so the purse paddle gave 10 hard spanks.  The purse paddle is a spanking machine.  Made of solid cherry and short with a diagonal grain, it never fails to deliver a sound swat.  Boston got a hit and I got 5 stings from the riding bat.  The Yankees homered for a run and the cherry wood paddled my ass 20 times.  Boston scored in the 5th inning and the riding bat blistered my cheeks 35 times.  After 5 strokes in the 6th for a single, the Yanks broke the game open in their half scoring 4 runs.  Presenting my ass and gritting my teeth, the cherry wood purse paddle delivered 105 strokes, each with a resounding smack and resulting yelp.  I could barely sit but was right back up for 5 more strokes in each of the next to Boston at bats.  Yankees scored two more and I held position as the purse paddle delivered 55 more strokes while tears rolled down my face.  Boston got 2 hits in the ninth and the riding bat stung my deep purple cheeks 10 times bringing the total for this session to 325 strokes. As I slid in bed, I was thinking my ass will be sore all night.

The toys for the third consecutive day of spanking were the big wood paddle and the flexible leather paddle.  To shorten up this report, let me say both paddles were kept very busy as there were hits and scoring in every inning except the sixth.  Total strokes for both teams for each inning went like this.  First inning - 45, second - 100, third - 25, fourth - 80, fifth - 35, sixth - 0, seventh - 80, eighth - 65 and ninth - 15.  If you have been adding, you know a whopping 445 strokes smacked my red and sore cheeks.  Now, I knew the soreness and bruising would last all night and the next day. 

Friday, the final day of spanking, Boston had left town and Baltimore was in.  I gingerly sat down on bruised and sore cheeks awaiting the start of the game.  My heart sank as the implements chosen for tonight were a thick Brazilian cherry paddle with holes and the dreaded new toy, the rubber paddle.  Little did I know the Yanks would win this high scoring contest 9 - 8.  Only the 3rd and 6th innings spared my ass from being soundly paddled.  Again, I will give you the totals by inning.  First - 45, second - 10, third - 0, fourth - 105, fifth - 55, sixth - 0, seventh - 125, eighth - 115, ninth - 5.  An unbelievable 460 strokes pounded my ass while I yelped, howled, cried, and squinted eyes shed tears.  I kissed her lovingly as she hugged me while saying she was proud of my taking my medicine.  Getting back to our normal schedule, we tossed the dice scheduling Monday when I will present my ass and accept the next maintenance spanking.

Thank you all for reading and your questions and comments will be answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment