Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Tuesday, July 3, Maintenance Day.  A major life happening postponed the spanking for 4 days, but at 8 pm tonight, she determined it was spanking time.  Leading me to the bedroom, I was ready for positioning while she pulled out toys.  First item was the blindfold, then purse paddle, big wood paddle, leather slapper, narrow handle hairbrush, riding bat and I knew this was to be a solid spanking.  I put on the blindfold, bent into position and presented my ass to accept this overdue maintenance session.  It began with the leather slapper for a warm up which slowly increased into meaningful swats that colored both cheeks nicely.  Her bare hand followed and spanked me soundly for many minutes.  No pause at all as the purse paddle was on a no nonsense mission solidly paddling both cheeks as yelps filled the room.  Ass was crimson now during a brief pause while she forced my legs wide open wide with both hands.  Grasping my package, with one hand while the other swung the narrow hairbrush.  Perfectly aimed strokes hit outer cheeks, inner cheeks, anus and balls as I howled after each stroke.   No pause again as the big wood paddle took its turn delivering 10 very hard strokes covering both cheeks while sending bruising deep into the tissue of my butt.  A brief pause as she tossed two wedge pillows on the floor and guided me into position.  The high pillows supported my chest and erect thighs made my ass stretched even more and red cheeks were now nearly immobile.  She positioned herself with one leg in front of my kees and the other locking my legs in place.  Totally immobile, my bright red cheeks could do nothing but absorb the final segment on this spanking.  Tears moistened the blindfold as she bare hand spanked hard for many minutes in the somewhat modified OTK position.  Next the purse paddle made an encore and  soundly paddled both cheeks as I screamed into the pillow.  The paddling went on for what seemed like forever, alternating cheeks on an immobile ass while tears flowed.  She finished me off with another traditional, long, bare hand, bare ass, OTK spanking.  She removed the blindfold and helped me to an upright position.  I hugged and thanked her while my bright red cheeks burned.   We did not roll the dice, knowing the next part of the major life happening was occuring on Thursday.  Until we know the outcome, we are suspending maintenance scheduling.

Thanks readers for waiting for this episode.  Keep watching for the next posting which I hope will not be too far away.  Questions and comments are always welcome and will be answered. 

2 comments:

  1. Odd question: the wedge pillows. Are they placed on the bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question Nora-Jane.... In this case they were placed on the floor as we tried a new spanking position. They can be and have been used on the bed in different manners. If I am to lie prone, a wedge is placed under my chest with the high end near my hips. This lowers my torso and raises my ass just a bit make it an easier target and to provide some immobility. Leave the wedge in the same position but turn me over. The high end of the wedge is now at the small of my back. This makes it easier for her to raise my legs and pull ankles back over my chest exposing my ass for a diaper position spanking. We have used them in other ways as well. On the floor, bed and even massage table. Raising one portion of the body and lowering the other allows for my ass to be placed in more vulnerable positions. Thanks for the question.

    ReplyDelete