Friday, October 9, 2026

A Simple Spanking for Maintenance

Wednesday, October 7, spanked for maintenance. After breakfast, it's chore time. Adornments in place, ( nipple clamps, or butt plug inserted deeply ), I began breakfast dishes and kitchen cleanup. Wednesday is floor day, so out came the vaccum and I did all the floors. Finishing up my chores, she used the opportunity and my nudity for a maintenance spanking. She sat on the middle of the bed, back against the headboard and said, "Get over my lap, I want to spank you". Instant obediance is the rule here, so I climbed up on the bed and lowered myself into position. My cock fell between her thighs and once in position she crossed her ankles thus engaging her 'cock lock' making me immobile. Assuring I was comfortable with support for my legs and chest, I felt I would be here for awhile. In the position I was familiar with, heels down, head down, ass high, and unable to move, I waited for the spanking to begin. There was a warm up phase and the mild swats turned my cheeks a rosy color. Soon the harder spanks came and increased with each passing minute. She spanked my entire ass for several more minutes, before pausing for some gentle squeezing of my cheeks. This was pleasant but only lasted a short while before the full force spanks resumed. Spanking harder than before, it was not long before my eyes began to leak tears. She spanked hard for an endless amount of time and being unable to move my only responsive action was audible. The tears, the yelping, the clenching had no effect, the spanks continued. By the heat pouring off my flesh, I imagined my ass was bright red by now. Finally she slowed and paused. Her hands returned to my cheeks, but instead of gentle squeezing, I felt her parting my thighs. Her fingernails dragged across my anus and over the back of my balls sending a shiver through me. That semi-pleasant feeling was cut short by a flurry of hard spanks to the inner cheeks and asshole. Just a tad slower were several swats treating my balls to a spanking of their own. Without stopping, she swatted upper and inner thighs as I remained motionless. The same tender areas suffered another round of swats before she returned to spank my full cheeks in a hard rapid fire attack. My entire ass was ablaze but the hand spanking continued for several minutes. Again the target was lowered and my balls anus and thighs all got spanked without mercy. A final 5 minutes of hand spanking on my full ass brought a close to 45 minutes of bare hand spanking. The maintenance session was not over as she released the 'cock lock' and directed me to turn over and spread wide. I was surprised to learn another 20 minutes of CBT with electric toys and bare hands was about to begin. I cannot bring you thru that door as it eventually turned intimate and is not discussed in this blog. Will there be another maintenance session over the weekend????? Stop back and find out.
I wish to thank all readers, new and established, for their support. Feel free to question or comment on anything you read or learn here. Another reader may be wondering the the same thing. Individual answers are free and easy to obtain. Just leave some thoughts, questions or other input and each will be addressed. Meanwhile, enjoy reading and I hope to see everyone back here after the next time I am Spanked for Maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment