Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Hairbrush Plus 3 Paddles
Monday, September 28, A good paddling given after a busy weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday were spent at the RR track working on the car barn foundation. Things are coming together nicely, but the efforts had worn us out. Sunday evening passed without a thought to maintenance. Today was a different story. Worked at home most of the day and I got a shower before dinner time. Leaving the bathroom I heard my orders loud and clear. "Go to the bedroom and present. I'm spanking you before dinner". Knowing better than to question, I obeyed. Everything was set, wedge pillow in place, implements at the ready, drapes drawn... all that was missing was my bare ass. Once in place, she began the bare hand spanking for the warm up phase. Mild at first, then increasing until a firm hand spanking was given. Several minutes produced a rosey color to my cheeks in preparation for the first implement... The Patent Leather Paddle.
We have covered its attributes before... the smooth shinny Patent Leater makes it beautiful, the steel spine makes it painful. The segment began with a bang, swatting my full cheeks with hard swats. Each cheek, alternatively, got a taste of the leather paddle. Repeated swats, landing in the same place, soon made each cheek ablaze with bright red color and stinging pain. Two glowing moons on a pink sky is an adaquate depiction of my ass following the segment with the paddle. The Patent Leather paddle rested while the next spanking implement was brought forth... The Hair Brush.
With the cover on, it delivers a sound thud and sends soreness to the deep tissue of my cheeks. A minute or so with the cover on ended with a short pause to remove the cover. Now a thorough spanking with the hard wood back of the hair brush. She spanked the entire area, cheeks, sit spots and thighs. No squirming on my part, but I could feel the tears building. She dialed up the force a notch are covered the entire area again. Tears broke thru and found their way down my face. The hair brush is an excellent spanking tool and I was getting all it had to offer. Holding position was getting difficult but I got a break as she laid down the brush in favor of the next implement... The Big Wood Paddle.
Several things occurred on the first hard swat. Yelps became howls, tears flowed and I broke position from very hard impact of the Baltic Birch paddle. Processing the pain and presenting my ass for another was a slower than normal process. When repositioning was finally complete it was less than a second before the second, even harder swat landed. I squirmed but quickly stuck my ass out again. About ten hard double cheek swats landed before she altered her attack. Taking the queue from the Patent Leather paddle, the wood implement unleashed a hard burst on one single cheek. Repeated swats landed in the same place before the other cheek got the same treatment. Back to the first side for another hard burst. More howls and tears as she alternated sides again. Several more double cheek swats rounded out the segment. All implements had been used, so I thought the session was completed. She walked to the toy drawer and got another toy... The Flexible Leather Paddle.
The fur side was used to tap my thighs to open my legs. The tapping continued until I was at max spread, ass open, cock and balls vulnerable. Switching to the leather side, she began to spank my lower cheeks, the crease and thighs. Short bursts to my dangling parts interrupted an assult to the lower region of the spanking area. Upper thighs, sit spots and lower cheeks all got a good paddling along with the uppercut strokes to my balls. Very difficult to even move in a maximum spread position, I could do nothing but howl thru this segment. Again, I felt the session was finished, but there was one area not yet abused... the anus. Again the hair brush was pressed into service. The short coarse bristles scoured the tender area until my asshole was as read as everything else. She stood back a bit to admire her work. She patted my ass saying 'you look beautiful, my dear'. "Now pick up these toys, stay nude and come to dinner". What a GREAT Maintenance Spanking.
All readers get a big thanks for their support. More reader input would benefit the blog even more. Leave a comment or a question and share your thoughts with everyone. Your views are very meaningful when everyone sees them. Join the fun today. See you after I get another Maintenance Spanking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment