Sunday, August 2, 2026

Overdue and Spanked Hard

Sunday July 19, overdue again and my ass paid the price. Time could not stop her any longer. Arriving home on Sunday evening, I heard these directives... You need to be spanked... get out of those clothes... present your bare ass... I'm going to SPANK you!! How long does it take me to get nude and in position over the wedge pillow??? Less time than it took her to choose three implements. The bare hand spanking for warm up began immediately. Slow and mild at first, but increased until I felt a hard hand spanking. With cheeks pink and quite warm, she reached for the first implement and I reset my stance and stuck my ass out... way out to meet The Belt.
The 2 inch wide doubled leather belt cracked across my ass with a loud painful lash. Both cheeks burst into pain as I yelped but I held still as she belted me for many minutes. Different angles and force worked together for a long and hard belting. Horizontal strikes covered both cheeks with sharp sting as the lashes increased. Alternating strikes on single cheeks brought on more pain and loud yelps. Whipping my sit spots and upper thighs completed the belting of the entire area. Bright red and sore now, my cheeks were treated to several more lashes before she rested the Belt in favor of another painful implement...The Rubber Strap.
Part of a matched set with the rubber paddle, this strap meant only one thing..more PAIN. She struck single cheeks soundly while alternating sides until both cheeks sported red stripes matching the width of the rubber strap. I howled after each as tears died into the pillow under my face. After several swats, she lowered her target to the crease and thighs. I held as still as possible to accept a spanking I needed and she was willing to give ALL I could take. Again altering her aim, single cheeks got verticle swats as I howled. My ass was crmson red with marks both horizontally and vetically. It was a feeling of relief when the strap landed back on the bed, but I knew what was next. I gamely reset my stance and stuck my abused ass out to meet The Red Howler.
This wooden paddle is one of the worst we have and it was about to paddle two very sore cheeks. Its long somewhat narrow striking surface cracked against my bare cheeks like a lightening bolt sending intense pain thru my ass. I responded with a howl and involuntary recoil. I summoned all my will power to again present my ass for another painful swat. She delivered. Both cheeks took the painful swat and the scene got repeated several times. The paddle lived up to its name, (thank you Nora-Jane) turning cheeks red and making me howl in pain. Not a long segment, but deep red stripes colored my cheeks and the tear saturated pillow cradled my face until she helped up upright. She kissed me saying 'You needed that spanking, Mister. Now put the toys away and come have dinner'. An umcomfortable dinner and evening awaited me and my very sore ass.
Sorry readers.... still catching up after the family funeral and week long convention. Hope to get back up to date soon. Don't let your comments or question suffer the same fate. Leave them for individual answers. Look for another episode very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment