Sunday, September 13, 2020

At the Resort

Hello all readers and explaining the long delay in posting. First off, there have been no spankings since the last one posted. There is a good reason...we are away for a 3 week trip to Michigan. First stop was at a 1/8 scale RR track, much like the one in Tennessee which is our home track. We are camping in the van during this stay and absolutely no chance for a spanking to occur. We left there after 5 days and checked into Turtle Lake Resort. This is a C/O resort and we are hoping for sunny weather. Saturday, after a day of checking in and exploring the resort we got back to our lifestyle. We have a unit at the far end of the resort and being after Labor Day, there are few folks around. Late afternoon, after some sunning and outdoor games at the resort, seemed to be a good time for a spanking. We cleared an area, placed the wedge pillow on the bed and she chose 3 implements for a non wood session. The leather slapper, doubled belt and rubber paddle were ready to go. I laid over the wedge pillow which presented my bare ass in a perfect position to be spanked. She began with a traditional bare hand spanking, starting lightly and increasing until the warm up period was over and she continued with a sound spanking. She reached between my thighs, openning them wide as her bare hand swatted my hanging balls. The leather slapper was first up and slapped both cheeks without mercy. She worked downward over my sit spots to upper thighs and mid thighs. Legs were open enough for some slaps to the inner thighs. From the top of my cheeks to halfway to my knees was turning bright pink from the slapper. The fringe strips of the implement stung my balls soundly as she continued the assault. With no discernable pause, she picked up the doubled belt. The first hard stroke lashed across both cheeks with a loud crack sound and was accompained by a yelp from my lips and a moistening of my eyes. The belt struck hard and often covering the same area as the slapper. Both cheeks, sit spots and thighs, inner and outer were now changed from pink to solid red. I received a very sound belting while yelping and tearing. Again with no pause, she grabbed the dreaded rubber paddle. Both red cheeks received a hard swat with the rubber paddle. I howled and stood slightly to releive the pain. Nothing doing...she pushed me back into position, tightening the skin and again protruding my ass for a fine target. She paddled both cheeks and thighs with the rubber and occasionally with an upper cut swing, my balls received swats. Legs still spread she reached around and fondled my balls with her free hand. Then, she grasped tight and with a half twist held me motionless by the balls as she delivered a hard segment with the rubber paddle. Full tears and howls resulted. Releasing my balls relaxed me a bit and the paddle strokes lessened just a little. Without warning, her hand moved to my cock and again a firm grasp and half twist she held my position with my cock as the rubber paddle again went on a fast and hard segment. My ass was on fire. Dropping the paddle, her bare hands again went into a spanking frenzy. She spanked everywhere, yes, my balls and cock too. A long and hard spanking was drawing to a close. She helped me to an upright position and planted a sexy kiss on my lips. I hugged her and thanked her for a solid and effective maintenance spanking. We will be at the C/O resort until Friday when we move to a hotel in another city for a 3 day spanking party. Will I be spanked before then....I expect so. Meanwhile, thanking you for reading and encouraging you to leave questions and/or comments. All will be answered as soon as possible.

8 comments:

  1. That dreaded rubber slapper gets you every time! My eyes tear up in sympathy for your bottom, cowboy!

    Enjoy your stay at the resort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. I am a bit confused....the slapper is leather with two layers. One solid but flexible and the other side is cut into strips about 1/4 inch wide like fringe would be on a jacket. It is these fringe strips that sting. The rubber implements are a strap on a handle. Width is about 1 1/2 inch wide and about a foot long. The other rubber implement is a short handled paddle. Rubber is about 3/8 thick and made from an industrial conveyor belt.

      Delete
    2. Whoops! Confused the slapper with the paddle.

      Delete
    3. Perhaps you earned yourself a few swats with that paddle....lol

      Delete
    4. Oh, heck no! Scoots away quickly...LOL

      Delete
  2. I have to admit to cringing every time you describe your balls getting it. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Naughty Boy. I completely submit to my Dominant Mistress and she spanks everything she desires. Ass cheeks, cock, balls, nipples...actually anywhere on my body. I belong to her and she would never do damage to any of her possessions, but no part is off limits to being spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete