Monday, September 12, 2016

Sept. 12, Monday, maintenance day.  Well, it certainly has been a while since I reported to you.  We returned on Sunday and the balance of the day was spent unloading and getting things back to normal.  Today we spent a good deal of time running errands.  Tonight I was called over her lap and I received a long, hard and due spanking.  Bare ass high in the air, I waited for a warmup that never came.  The hair brush was the first implement used and it was used well.  The first stroke was hard and stung like hell.  Cheeks that had not been spanked for over 14 days, save a few hotel swats on a few nights were being spanked soundly.  Every following stroke from the brush was equally hard and soon I knew the spanking would be one to remember.  I counted over 120 strokes from the brush as her arm held my ass nearly immobile while I took the pain the hair brush dealt out.  The brush was laid to rest for now as the bare hand of my Dominant Mistress continued to plummet both cheeks for over 75 additional strokes.  The skin was red, the pain intense and the heat searing as the big wood paddle continued the onslaught.  Large enough to cover both cheeks, it landed very solid for 150 strokes.  I was yelping and squirming helplessly as the strokes came in hard waves.  The red color was deepening and the deep tissue of my ass was being bruised with every stroke.  I felt it would be over as the paddle was placed next to me, but she spread my legs enough for me to feel the cool air of the room to reach my balls.  Again her arm held my hips tight as the hair brush made another appearance.  On alternating cheeks, it landed with authority.  Another 50 strokes hit the mark as I could do nothing but accept the maintenance she delivered.  Another session with the bare hand completed the spanking.  I thanked her and offered to roll the dice.  She declined and reminded me of our commitment to attend another spanking party this Saturday.  A CFNM affair, the male subs will be stripped spanked by all the Dominant women of the spanking group. A report will follow.

Thank you for waiting and reading, I appreciate your continued attention to this account of my maintenance spankings.  Comments and questions are welcome and will be answered.        

No comments:

Post a Comment