Wednesday, February 2, 2022

The 'All Leather' Maintenance Spanking

Tuesday, Jan. 25, spanked for maintenance. Astute readers will recall this spanking was scheduled for Wednesday, but life altered our plans. Hotels along our route to Florida are completely booked due to a 5 city motocross event in southern Georgia. We will be leaving mid-morning on Wednesday hoping to stay in Northern Florida or simply drive all the way, so it was not a day concucive to spanking either in the morning or evening. We decided to move maintenance ahead one day, so I am being spanked today. Early evening found us beginning to unwind and relax. I had my after dinner chores completed when she said "Come with me, you're getting a good spanking before it gets too late". Normal procedeings of me setting up the wedge pillow while she assembled the tools of the trade. I draped myself over the pillow and presented my bare ass to be spanked. Next to me she had laid out four leather implements. The flexible leather paddle, leather strap, broad sword paddle and the tawse. Her words then echoed in my ears.... you're getting a good spanking'.
Starting off with a bare hand warm up, the session was underway. Turning my cheeks pink and warm is the goal and her bare hands handle the task perfectly. I could feel the warmth in both cheeks after a good bare hand warm up. The flexible leather paddle led of the meat of the session with a solid paddling. Like a machine she kept up a steady tempo as she paddled me with the leather paddle. Many minutes of medium to hard swats reddened my ass as she covered from upper cheeks to upper thighs with stinging strokes from the smooth leather side of the paddle. No more than a few seconds pause before I flet the leather strap lash my well paddled ass. She moved directly behind me and strapped each cheek separately with forehand and backhand strokes. Narrower than the surface of the paddle, the strap took the pain up a notch as she covered full cheeks and thighs with several minutes of alternating left and right lashes. Moving back to my left side, the strap now reached both cheeks together as I was strapped for a few minutes longer. Now deep red and sore, my ass was not ready for the broad sword paddle. Its longer blade and steel reinforcing easily covered both cheeks as she unloaded a solid swat to begin the segment. I must have recoiled a bit, along with my yelp after the first swat echoed throughout the room. I heard her say "Stick your ass out". I obeyed by repositioning and protruding my ass out as far as I could making it a welcome target for the paddling I was about to receive. The wide leather had no trouble in contacting every inch of my cheeks, sit spots and thighs as many minutes passed. Audible yelps and moist eyes we my contribution to the solid paddling this segment provided. I knew how hot my skin felt and could imagine the deep red color of my ass even before the tawse struck. One does not have to swing hard, especially on a well spanked ass, with the tawse to deliver a very painful strike. My cheeks were the first to feel the pain as she skillfully struck each one alternatively for several swats. Yelps became howls and moisture developed into full tears as the tawse went about its assault on my bare ass. Sit spots and thighs too became the target of the heavy leather split tongue of the tawse. Right side cheek, sit spot and thigh felt the bite of this leather implement completely before she moved to treat the left side to the same punishment. I relaxed a bit as the tawse was laid down but nearly instantly a hard bare hand spanking begun. She spanked hard for a few minutes with a rapid cadence as I struggled to hold position. Still not over, this session now entertained a random encore from each of the four leather toys. Now the strokes were very hard and not in any order as each implement found its mark. Two from this one, maybe 4 from another, one or two from a third. Different implements, in random order and varying number of swats, all hard had me openly howling and shedding full tears as each had several short segments before she called the session over. My ass was soundly spanked as she stood me up and I hugged and deeply kissed her. I tossed a 6 which fit perfctly into our travel and camping plans. We would not check into our resort unit for a full 7 days. Readers are thanked vigorously for their continued support and contributions in the form of questions and/or comments. Both of which are encouraged and individually answered. I realize how late this repost is as we had no internet at our camping location. Future episodes will be posted in a more timely manner. See you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! That tawse is no joke.
    Ouchkabibbles!! Your poor buns were certainly toasted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. The tawse has blistered my ass, or as you say 'toasted my buns' many times in the past, but this episode will be remembered for quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete